• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amateur Allure Girls

It would be awesome to see a full listing of AA girls with first and last names. They hide the last names in a silly attempt to mask these pros as amateurs, but enough already. I want to know what it is I would be buying. Despite being pros, many girls do this site early in their career, some of who didn't really keep swallowing. It would be awesome to know who is really who without playing detective 500 times.

Can anyone ID this girl Madison from the new pre-auditions scene who gives a blowjob and swallows a load WITH HER MOM RIGHT THERE?? You can see mom in the background of these caps.

I have almost never posted on here but I ran across a pic the other day and I am trying to figure out who this is and if there is more of her. The tag says she was on amateur allure in 2002 so hopefully you guys can help out a bit. This is the gallery where she is she is number 2 and 3 unfortunately you will have to have a membership to ebaums world in order to view it I think but hey at least it is free. lol http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/82754098