• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
back in 2012, there was a vid posted swallows loads or swallows 3 loads
was around 20 mins and was clips of 4 scenes
think 2 of them were from a studio on clipsforsale
one she is pinned on a couch giving a bj
the other she is crying while being forced to give a bj in front of couch covered in a green sheet
in another short clip which i don't think was posted here, continues the covered couch scene where she is strangled and fucked

don't think i ever seen the full scenes and don't see anything with her that old on clipsofsale

anyone know of the real name of the scenes?

back in 2012, there was a vid posted swallows loads or swallows 3 loads
was around 20 mins and was clips of 4 scenes
think 2 of them were from a studio on clipsforsale
one she is pinned on a couch giving a bj
the other she is crying while being forced to give a bj in front of couch covered in a green sheet
in another short clip which i don't think was posted here, continues the covered couch scene where she is strangled and fucked

don't think i ever seen the full scenes and don't see anything with her that old on clipsofsale

anyone know of the real name of the scenes?

Think this is the couch scene:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12810/3775698/Amai+deepthroats+1st+mouth+cream+pie

Weird thought regarding Amai: Has anyone ever seen her fucked belly-down? I've seen her fucked doggie-style plenty but I can't remember any times where she's just lying face/belly down and the guy pounds her from behind. I find that odd for some reason.

looking at my screencaps , she has been flatted out a few times
Nubiles
She Loves Asian Cock (or Fucks an Asian Cock)
International School Girls Creampie (don't know if that is right name, also only copies i have seen are censored)

=
anyone seen a scene called "make her suffer" she is wear black panties while tied to a huge wooden X and get whipped on her back
not the dungeon corps scene where she is wearing the pink and black socks

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Well guys, I'm calling it a dead horse. Long after the fact.
Happens to em all.