• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Re: Tiny Tabby / Amai Liu

They suck fat out of the ass or the thighs and inject it into the boobs. It's the girl's real body tissue redistributed to where she wants it. GREAT science.

Ahh... Creepy. So technically you could be kissing her ass when kissing her nips?

According to her Twitter, she got boob injections. Not IMPLANTS, but INJECTIONS.

They suck fat out of the ass or the thighs and inject it into the boobs. It's the girl's real body tissue redistributed to where she wants it. GREAT science.

the thing that made her "tiny tabby" were those itty bitty titties,bigger boobs is going to ruin it.

Guess she's looking to "stretch as an artist." There's a certain sameness to her work after awhile (not as bad as someone like Liz Vicious) but I can see how she might wanna shake it up a little. Hope she doesn't have more work done though. I like that she's now taking cum shots in the mouth. Fingers crossed for a DP soon.

Guess she's looking to "stretch as an artist." There's a certain sameness to her work after awhile (not as bad as someone like Liz Vicious) but I can see how she might wanna shake it up a little. Hope she doesn't have more work done though. I like that she's now taking cum shots in the mouth. Fingers crossed for a DP soon.

oh so she doesn't dodge the cum like the plague anymore?

I think that's her boyfriend (or ex boyfriend) CJ Lee from her home webcam but I might be mistaken. Have yet to see her take cum in her mouth from a "normal" shoot. There's another clip floating around from MilkedAndBusted that supposedly has swallowing but I haven't seen the money shot yet. And something was shot for SwallowingAngels about a year ago that they haven't even bothered to get around to updating.

She looks a little out of it there. And it's a little hard to dodge when the guy is pinning her to the floor, face fucking her while gagging her.

can't even get that grainy shitty video to play!

is it just me or does that video just sit on "buffering video" for everyone else also? i just watched a video not 1 minute ago and now this wont work!?!?