• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Am I justified?

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for "giving a fuck," lol. :1orglaugh I know you're right about this...the guy expects me to buy him everything from snacks to morning after pills, and I'm done with it. He hasn't texted me much lately, which tells me he is getting the hint that I am tired of his ways.

That guy sounds like he turned out to be a terrible person. You did all that for him over the years and he repays you by trying to steal away your girlfriend? Not cool at all. Thanks for the cautionary tale...I will do my best to avoid being in such a situation.

Wait a minute, you buy this guy morning after pills? Wait, WHAT? :1orglaugh

Wait a minute, you buy this guy morning after pills? Wait, WHAT? :1orglaugh

LOL. I didn't actually buy it for him, but he texted me about 40 times asking me for it. He told me I was a "fucked up" person for not giving him money for his girlfriend's morning after pill. :dunno:

LOL. I didn't actually buy it for him, but he texted me about 40 times asking me for it. He told me I was a "fucked up" person for not giving him money for his girlfriend's morning after pill. :dunno:

Are you fucking her, too? That's the only reason I'd buy them. Besides, can't she buy them?
And he's one of those people who uses the phrase "fucked up" for everything, huh? Yeah, I knew that guy. I hated that guy.

Are you fucking her, too? That's the only reason I'd buy them. Besides, can't she buy them?
And he's one of those people who uses the phrase "fucked up" for everything, huh? Yeah, I knew that guy. I hated that guy.

LOL, I don't go near her. She cheats on him all the time, I tell him to quit going back to her, and he never listens. I didn't mention this before but she actually got an abortion a few months back. That was one of the main reasons I was so pissed off about him asking me for a morning after pill. You'd think after everything they had gone through with the abortion, they wouldn't be in that situation. I have no idea why she couldn't just buy the pill herself, since she lives in a wealthy family and all.

And yeah, he's one of those people who says everything is "fucked up." All I can say about it is that it's pretty damn messed up and annoying.

BTW, I forgot to mention, I love The Karate Kid.

C

cindy CD/TV

That's what you do.

:rofl: That is so brilliant!!! "Karate Kid" is such an 80s cheese-fest, but I love it." It has some great lines. Especially by Martin Kove as Kreese. He has some of the most unintentionally funny movies lines I've ever heard.

And then there's this line by Tommy during the championship round between Daniel and Johnny: "Get him a body bag! Yeah!" *followed by Tommy's hyena-style cackle*

Great stuff. I'm fresh out of rep, so please, someone rep moonchild!

:rofl: That is so brilliant!!! "Karate Kid" is such an 80s cheese-fest, but I love it." It has some great lines. Especially by Martin Kove as Kreese. He has some of the most unintentionally funny movies lines I've ever heard.

And then there's this line by Tommy during the championship round between Daniel and Johnny: "Get him a body bag! Yeah!" *followed by Tommy's hyena-style cackle*

Great stuff. I'm fresh out of rep, so please, someone rep moonchild!

His face and laugh are priceless.