• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Am I a hypocrite?

Of course, to be honest is something that I mean "by default". I can do whatever I want and a girl can also do whatever she wants. It prevents relations from a lot of problems, stupid quarrels, suspicion etc.
I'd say cheating (yeah I used the word, sue me) creates more problem than it prevents - at least if you get caught.

Personally I would feel very hurt if a girlfriend of mine was sleeping with someone else. No matter what the reason was or what she said to defend it, deep down it would feel like a betrayal. And that's something I would never want a close one to feel, so I'd never do it myself either.
Maybe I'm sentimental or old-fashioned, but that's my 2 cents.

We're all horny monkeys, but if you can't hold that back - don't get involved in a relationship. Or even better, find a girlfriend who'd be okay with a threesome. :thumbsup:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Two years ago I found out my brother had cheated on his wife. I choose not to tell his wife because he is my brother. Yesterday I caught my brother-in-law cheating on my sister. Am I a hypocrite for wanting to tell my sister? It’s eating away at me. I really want to tell her. I have always been a fair person and I feel that if I tell on one I should tell on the other too.

BTW I found brother-in-law holding hands and kissing some woman in a restaurant and I kick his ass all the way back to his car.

You would only be a hypocrite if you condemned their cheating and then went and cheated yourself.

Personally, I would tell both of them. I mean, if they're with someone who is CHEATING ON THEM, then they should know about it. That way, they don't waste the rest of their lives with some fucking scumbag that doesn't really love them.

Umm yeah you should tell her!!! I mean its going to hurt alot, but she NEEDS to know. He's clearly fucking around on her, and you need to take the initiative to protect her health. What if he's not using protection and catches an STD and passes it on to your sister? It happens all the time and you'd be a good brother for looking out for her. Besides, she deserves better than that, and shouldn't be with a loser who can't keep his dick in his pants.

Two years ago I found out my brother had cheated on his wife. I choose not to tell his wife because he is my brother. Yesterday I caught my brother-in-law cheating on my sister. Am I a hypocrite for wanting to tell my sister? It’s eating away at me. I really want to tell her. I have always been a fair person and I feel that if I tell on one I should tell on the other too.

BTW I found brother-in-law holding hands and kissing some woman in a restaurant and I kick his ass all the way back to his car.

2 years ago seems like a long time ago. What happened with your brother? Did he "work things out" or is he still banging that mistress?

The situations are different and your guilt is normal. However, you should tell your sister. I think she'd want to know, even if she says she wouldn't want to know. Tell her and let her deal with the info.

Keep the info about your brother cheating on his wife to yourself, if it never became public, and prepare to use it at some later date, if he becomes an asshole over something. But, since he decided to cheat, trust that he'll fuck it up and clown himself.

But your sister deserves your support...:2 cents:

I would look out for my family members also. On the other hand doing what's best for them isn't always the same thing in different situations. I wouldn't have a problem telling a family member that my sibling-in law was cheating on them. I would be more hesitant if it was my family member that did something like that, but I wouldn't just fully turn my head and look the other way either. I would confront that family member about it and give them two options. Either they could quit what they are doing and not do it ever again, or I would give them the option of telling their spouse before I did. (If he lied to me and continued to cheat after he says he won’t, I would tell his spouse, and kick his ass for lying to me.)

2 years ago seems like a long time ago. What happened with your brother? Did he "work things out" or is he still banging that mistress?

My brother cheating was a onetime thing (read post #16). We had a good talk and he never did it again.