• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I just saw her stupid commercial on the NFL Network. What a self-absorbed pile of crap. Here it is:

At no point in that commercial did I get the impression she is a "self-absorbed pile of crap". Maybe because I was too busy thinking she looked freaking hot!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The whole deal with the slow motion and the hair...the commercial shows her blatant self-love. Don't get me wrong...I'd still like to face fuck her, I'm just saying she has a gargantuan ego despite her fuckability.

The whole deal with the slow motion and the hair...the commercial shows her blatant self-love. Don't get me wrong...I'd still like to face fuck her, I'm just saying she has a gargantuan ego despite her fuckability.

I don't see what you're saying at all. First of all, she didn't make the commercial, she appears in the commercial. I very seriously doubt she told whatever ad agency produced and directed the thing "You make sure that my hair moves in slow motion, you sons of bitches, because I'm all that and I know it!!" At worst the thing is a cheesy little spot to show a hot chick second tier celeb in her clothes she sells for the NFL. Why else have an "Alyssa Milano" line at the NFL if she's not on camera sexing it up??? And even if she has some kind of monster ego...she fucking deserves to have it because she's goddamn gorgeous!!!!