• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ALS Scan girls

eddie62 said:
:thumbsup:

Got a question....you have posted so many of these links, and I know there have been many reposts. For example, I know I have seen that Sandra Shine set numerous times. When does the reposting end?

Thanks
:dunno:

Well it can end right now.

There are 200 replies to this thread, so I don't think it's really possible for me to check for reposts without spending an enormous amount of time doing only that. I can understand if you've started or have been following the thread from the beginning You Might have seen some again and again, and this might be frustrating, as you've mentioned this before. I've been collecting them as ALS is releasing them almost daily as promotional. They stack up and age a bit, because the new rule is to not post more then 5 links at a time.

I know you are also looking for specific sets, that you asked me about several times. I have not come across them, as I indicated to you here and in a private message which I assume you received and did not reply to. I'm not avoiding posting what it is that you asked for. I think ALS is generally of high quality so don't see a real issue with reposts. If you prefer for me to drop out of this thread, I will do that, as it only takes up time I don't necessarily have. :dunno:

member469

Closed Account!
I don't need to see Adrianna's set with ALS, I was just noticing numerous reposts. If it takes up too much of your time to post the links to the ALS models, then I suggest you don't do it, unless you really want to.

Thanks

Re: Mia Stone ALS

I vote for Lara and Mili