• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ALS Scan girls

darkman said:
Thanks !! Shelby Belle is fucking hot :bowdown:

You are correct sir, Shelby is hotter than a Mexican lunch. I love the way that thing just kinda lays open like a budding flower. :glugglug:

:glugglug: Anybody ever bought anything from ALS? I like the concept (hot thin girls stuffing themselves with all sorts of shit, spread wide pussy, and copious pissing) but I'm wondering if it's worth a couple bucks? Any input would be very appreciated.

Thanks
PG

Peter Gazinya said:
:glugglug: Anybody ever bought anything from ALS? I like the concept (hot thin girls stuffing themselves with all sorts of shit, spread wide pussy, and copious pissing) but I'm wondering if it's worth a couple bucks? Any input would be very appreciated.

Thanks
PG
I signed up for a month membership. I wish they would of offered a trial but they didn't, at least not when I signed up. The quality of the pics were great. 10 out 10. The only complaint I had was the site layout. Other than that not to bad. Worth a month I would say. :thumbsup:

stretchb69 said:
I signed up for a month membership. I wish they would of offered a trial but they didn't, at least not when I signed up. The quality of the pics were great. 10 out 10. The only complaint I had was the site layout. Other than that not to bad. Worth a month I would say. :thumbsup:

Thanks Stretch,

They got alot of crazy pissing going on over there?