• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ALS Scan girls

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
DEFINITELY NO BOOB JOB -- enough fake-breasted chicks out there ... Aaliyah you just keep being you!

Honestly, 1 out of every 10 boobjobs I see are GOOD. Most I have seen (and felt, and licked) are just a fucking shame+make me sad for the girl. With my luck, I would be one of those girls with huge scars and nipples that point in opposite directions LOL!

When I was younger, in highschool, I used to be very self conscious about my boobs, and I thought to be "pretty" you had to have huge knockers. Then I started webcamming and I was AMAZED at all of the guys that not only accepted them+liked me anyways, BUT PREFERRED them, worshiped them, loved them! It really boosted my confidence+I learned to love my body the way it is. Also, I have shot for several companies, such as ALS, that would only hire A cup girls and girls w natural boobies..

If I had it my way they would be a LITTLE bigger, just so I'd have more selection when buying lingerie+I could fill out a bra, no problem, so it would look better in pics.. but I'm doin just fine with my little 34As :)

Honestly, 1 out of every 10 boobjobs I see are GOOD. Most I have seen (and felt, and licked) are just a fucking shame+make me sad for the girl. With my luck, I would be one of those girls with huge scars and nipples that point in opposite directions LOL!

When I was younger, in highschool, I used to be very self conscious about my boobs, and I thought to be "pretty" you had to have huge knockers. Then I started webcamming and I was AMAZED at all of the guys that not only accepted them+liked me anyways, BUT PREFERRED them, worshiped them, loved them! It really boosted my confidence+I learned to love my body the way it is. Also, I have shot for several companies, such as ALS, that would only hire A cup girls and girls w natural boobies..

If I had it my way they would be a LITTLE bigger, just so I'd have more selection when buying lingerie+I could fill out a bra, no problem, so it would look better in pics.. but I'm doin just fine with my little 34As :)

I wouldnt change a thing..you have great curves..