• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alona - AKA: Amy, Ann, Anna, Anny, Charlize, Felka, Fidelia, Galina, Ganali, Linda, Luiza, Margo, Marina, Sandra, Vera B

Cna anyone ID this gorgeous girl from BOOBS. PL?

Attachments

• SANDRA.JPG
    SANDRA.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 2,223
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Busty Sandra

She might be boobs.pl exclusive and only goes by the name Sandra. I've seen her around for quite awhile. But only for that site and with that name. Stats can be found at boobs.pl too. But I guess you have already been there, so I'm not going to post it.

I dont know whether or not 'Sandra' is her alias, but can someone who has registered at boobs.pl find her sir name or some useful info?

I dont know whether or not 'Sandra' is her alias, but can someone who has registered at boobs.pl find her sir name or some useful info?
In case you don't know, basic stats and some info can be found on the site even if you are not registered. But it might be possible that she only use her first name/alias. A lot of models never reveal any second name.

Her stats/info found at boobs.pl:

Name: SANDRA
Bra size: 36DDD
Measurements: 32-23-32
Height: 5'3"
Hair: Black
Weight: 109 lbs
Eyes: Black

Movies: 12
Galleries: 14
Duration: 95 min.
Pictures: 1240
Disk Space: 790 MB

Biography/About:
Sandra is a very cute teen with a perky attitude. She's also got great big tits and huge nipples that she loves to play with. Sandra is a happy-go-lucky girl and made all the shoots we did with her lots of fun - and really hot! Seeing her soap up in the shower is amazing and she seemed to enjoy everything we asked her to do from oiling up to dildo play to covering her sexy body and 36DDD boobs with whipped cream.