• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

No update for the 14th? :( still waiting for the epic Donna set! Hey E I've been a member for a long time now just wondering if any of the classic vixens will ever be back Barbie, Elaine, Jenna,Nina, Kira, Leila, Tiffani? These girls in my opinion were some of the originals and are still the most beautiful of the bunch!

Last edited:
Because not every girl wants her tits and ass all over the internet.

All over? I tried numerous times to find the nude content on the site elsewhere to no avail I do believe it is exclusive to alluringvixens. So only us(VIP)s have access. Im sure you'd agree that the greatful and loyal subscribers like us deserve it;)

Preview of a brand new Candace set coming soon. We shot her sexiest photos ever!
I've been waiting since the beginning of April for this set, so you can wait a little longer for the Donna set. Mr. E has already said that soon could mean days, weeks, or months. So just enjoy the updates on the site. We all have our favorite models, yours may be Donna, but mine is Candace, so we all have to be patient.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes, there will be more of the original Vixens as well as Kaya videos and the Donna updates should be coming this month.

Yes, there will be more of the original Vixens as well as Kaya videos and the Donna updates should be coming this month.

Awwwwesome. Very very much looking forward to Kaya videos. Very.

So just to clarify, "more of the original Vixens" includes more Ashley Estrada vids? Yes?!?!!

wpid-elaine5-1.jpg
ews of the return of the classic vixens is awesome enough thanks E! No need to make him elaborate. We should all know who they are and the ones I named in my previous post were a few. Can't beat a Classic!