• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

hi i really need someone who is registered on AlluringVixens to answer a question for me! on the "michael bell photography" website, there is a page called "alluring vixens preview," with a model named KRISTEN. full name kristen schmidt. i went to middle/high school with her. can someone tell me if she is for sure on this website? i want to register but i am iffy about paying $30 without being 100% certain that she is on the site at all. i cant find her under "Vixens" page on the site. any help would be greatly appreciated!

so since i posted this question on here, i see that Kristen has been uploaded to AlluringVixens. what i want to know now is wether or not she actually shows real nudity. I've seen the sample galleries with pictures of her covering her nipples with her hands, but if anyone who is registered on the site can tell me if there is real nudity or not, I would really appreciate it. I need to know before I risk $30 without knowing if she actually gets naked.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
so since i posted this question on here, i see that Kristen has been uploaded to AlluringVixens. what i want to know now is wether or not she actually shows real nudity. I've seen the sample galleries with pictures of her covering her nipples with her hands, but if anyone who is registered on the site can tell me if there is real nudity or not, I would really appreciate it. I need to know before I risk $30 without knowing if she actually gets naked.

So nipples are worth $30 to you? Expensive nipples :D

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
umm..yeah. If they're not fully topless than what's the point?

There are PLENTY of guys who dont need to see nipples to be into a girl, tons of non nude fans who prefer the tease :) In fact, the most searched girls on the site are all non nude, not the Penthouse or Playboy girls I have up who show it all.

Because they have a reputation of not posing nude and we are hoping to catch their nude photos for the first time. The hole reason why we buy is to see them naked.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Because they have a reputation of not posing nude and we are hoping to catch their nude photos for the first time. The hole reason why we buy is to see them naked.

Maybe some do that but plenty of models have built very successful careers and have had very successful pay websites without ever showing their tits. Not every guy needs to see tits to love the girl :)