• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Donna has asked me not to post anymore of her stuff until she sees what happens with a few major companies who dont approve of the half naked pics have to say about working with her. Being the nice guy that I am, I agreed :) I am not sure if Christine will ever go topless or nude in a photoshoot, but if she does, I will make sure to be the one shooting it :D

Donna has asked me not to post anymore of her stuff until she sees what happens with a few major companies who dont approve of the half naked pics have to say about working with her. Being the nice guy that I am, I agreed :) I am not sure if Christine will ever go topless or nude in a photoshoot, but if she does, I will make sure to be the one shooting it :D

Thanks for the response, E! Well if those majors don't end up amounting to anything, maybe she'll make a come back to the site with some extra fire, haha. Good to see a Shannon update on the site. Any update with Lauren if her major company thing passed through yet, or no?

hi i really need someone who is registered on AlluringVixens to answer a question for me! on the "michael bell photography" website, there is a page called "alluring vixens preview," with a model named KRISTEN. full name kristen schmidt. i went to middle/high school with her. can someone tell me if she is for sure on this website? i want to register but i am iffy about paying $30 without being 100% certain that she is on the site at all. i cant find her under "Vixens" page on the site. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
hi i really need someone who is registered on AlluringVixens to answer a question for me! on the "michael bell photography" website, there is a page called "alluring vixens preview," with a model named KRISTEN. full name kristen schmidt. i went to middle/high school with her. can someone tell me if she is for sure on this website? i want to register but i am iffy about paying $30 without being 100% certain that she is on the site at all. i cant find her under "Vixens" page on the site. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shes not on the site yet