• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

quick question...im not a very computer literate person. My old computer i could click on the vids on the AV site and theyd just load and play through Quicktime i believe, but im not sure. I have a new computer now and cant open the vids...what can i download to vids? thanks

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
quick question...im not a very computer literate person. My old computer i could click on the vids on the AV site and theyd just load and play through Quicktime i believe, but im not sure. I have a new computer now and cant open the vids...what can i download to vids? thanks

What type of computer? Mac or PC? You can right click and save as

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Anything new from the beautiful Maria Venus? For me Maria is the prettiest girl of Alluring Vixens,she's exotic and sexy.:)

Scott

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I do have more Barbie coming shortly too! Yes, there will be more Maria Venus and Brittany H. will be up at some point. I literally have hundreds of models and only introducing 2 a month, so be patient :)

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
I do have more Barbie coming shortly too! Yes, there will be more Maria Venus and Brittany H. will be up at some point. I literally have hundreds of models and only introducing 2 a month, so be patient :)

Thank you for the info Mr. E,looking forward to more Maria,I'll try to be patient.:)

Scott