• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I have some new things coming up with Vixens. First off will be trading cards! First series will include some of the most popular Vixens like Donna, Ashley, Candace, Rosalee, Lauren, Shannon, Maria and Joselyn. Each model will have common cards that will be printed frequently but some of them will have rare topless or nude cards in certain packs with photos not featured on the website. Other special cards like autographed and sketches as well. It will be a very limited run as I gauge the interest of these. They will be going up for sale in the coming months as well as exclusive Vixens posters as well. Any members interested in webcam shows during shoots? Looking to start that up too.

I have some new things coming up with Vixens. First off will be trading cards! First series will include some of the most popular Vixens like Donna, Ashley, Candace, Rosalee, Lauren, Shannon, Maria and Joselyn. Each model will have common cards that will be printed frequently but some of them will have rare topless or nude cards in certain packs with photos not featured on the website. Other special cards like autographed and sketches as well. It will be a very limited run as I gauge the interest of these. They will be going up for sale in the coming months as well as exclusive Vixens posters as well. Any members interested in webcam shows during shoots? Looking to start that up too.

Yes to all of the above!

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Thanks guys. Here is a sneak peek at the cards and a couple shots of the rare topless cards with Donna and Lauren.

Attachments

• Ash1.jpg
    Ash1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 385
  • Ash2.jpg
    Ash2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 374
  • Donna.jpg
    Donna.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 398

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Couldn't upload the Lauren file, but here you go!

Attachments

• Lauren.jpg
    Lauren.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 424
Will these cards and webcams be available at Alluring Vixens' website?

- - - Updated - - -

Will these cards and webcams be available at Alluring Vixens' website?

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The Alluring Vixens trading cards are almost here! There will be 10 models in the first series, 10 outfits each, so a total of 100 cards. Models in the first series will be Candace, Ashley Estrada, Donna, Lauren, Shannon Nicole, Joselyn Cano, Maria Leanna, Rosalee Ochoa, Kira and Melissa C. Some will be exclusive photos never released on the Vixens website. They will sell for $15 per pack, shipping is included. To prevent people from getting doubles of the same card, the sets will be numbered from 1-10. All 10 sets make up the complete series of 100 cards. Order 3 packs to get an autographed Candace card (only 20 of these will be produced) Order 5 packs to get five special topless cards that were not featured on the Vixens website (1 of the 10 made) of one of the girls. When you order all 10 packs, you will receive an autographed Candace card, all 10 topless/nude cards and you will also get a special sketch card by well known artist Armando Huerta (only 10 of these will be produced) These cards will be a very limited run, so I am taking orders now at michaelbell75@gmail.com

Attachments

• Cards1.JPG
    Cards1.JPG
    372 KB · Views: 568
  • Cards2.JPG
    Cards2.JPG
    371.7 KB · Views: 547
So there hasn't been a video since February 26th. Any reason for this? Will current members get a special update since the last three videos weren't posted? Please let us know Mr.E

Fat chance. There's is always missing videos and doubt there will be one this week.Annoying and not worth the money spent. Always the same girls get toppless. Getting frustrated with this site.