• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
It's bee more than a year since the last update for Ashley, will she ever be back?

Ashley already has quite a bit of content up already as do Donna and Candace. There are 63 other models on the site with much less content. Working on them as well as new models before I add more of the ones who already have a bunch of content already. Thanks

Ashley already has quite a bit of content up already as do Donna and Candace. There are 63 other models on the site with much less content. Working on them as well as new models before I add more of the ones who already have a bunch of content already. Thanks

If nobody cares about 90% of them, why add extra content? Focus on the girls that people want to see.

You said the Donna "sand" video was coming soon more than a month ago. Not surprising that didn't happen.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
If nobody cares about 90% of them, why add extra content? Focus on the girls that people want to see.

You said the Donna "sand" video was coming soon more than a month ago. Not surprising that didn't happen.

Sorry but there are a ton of members for the site and the handful here do not represent the majority, not even close. There are plenty of members tired of seeing the same 3-4 girls over and over and would like to see more of the other Vixens. I will mix them in as I see fit. Thanks.

It was more of a question than a criticism, how do you know your audience are "tired" of the girls that were posted earlier? By downloading stats? Was there a poll/survey that went out?
I am not saying I represent the majority but more of a constructive feedback and there are plenty of "original products" in different industry that gets bring back "due to popular demand..."

I can say I am not currently subscribed to the site but will be back if I see my favourite girls have newer contents - you are not expected to want my business, but just saying Mr. E.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
It was more of a question than a criticism, how do you know your audience are "tired" of the girls that were posted earlier? By downloading stats? Was there a poll/survey that went out?
I am not saying I represent the majority but more of a constructive feedback and there are plenty of "original products" in different industry that gets bring back "due to popular demand..."

I can say I am not currently subscribed to the site but will be back if I see my favourite girls have newer contents - you are not expected to want my business, but just saying Mr. E.

You have your favorite girls and so do others, I understand that. However, I am not going to have a multi model website with 66 girls where only 3-4 get the vast majority of updates. I can see what girls people are searching for on Vixens and Ashley, Donna and Candace are nowhere on the list. Yes they are beautiful girls and yes several here like them but I am not going to give them the majority of updates when there are 63 other models and they already have MUCH more content than any of the others. People like variety and judging by the number of members and successful the website is, I think we are doing ok as is. Continue to share your input though,m even if you are not a member. Thanks

love the site and have been a repeat sub for quite awhile now....Donna is my favorite by far...I'm just anxiously awaiting the "sand" video as well! Thoughts on making a zip store Mr.E that is separate from the actual site or available to purchase by members only?

love the site and have been a repeat sub for quite awhile now....Donna is my favorite by far...I'm just anxiously awaiting the "sand" video as well! Thoughts on making a zip store Mr.E that is separate from the actual site or available to purchase by members only?

Theres already a zipset store. Heres some zips

http://www.alluringvixensgirls.com/2011/05/new-zipset/

http://www.alluringvixensgirls.com/2011/01/alluring-vixens-zipsets/

- - - Updated - - -

New Lauren Video

http://www.alluringvixensgirls.com/2013/03/bikini-babe-video/

However, I am not going to have a multi model website with 66 girls where only 3-4 get the vast majority of updates. I can see what girls people are searching for on Vixens and Ashley, Donna and Candace are nowhere on the list.

If they aren't anywhere near the most searched models, why do they have the most content on the site? Seems like a pretty moronic strategy if I was running a website.