• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Allie Sin / Naughty Nati

Gape_Fan

I eat redheads for breakfast
allegiance said:
Can you please confirm this fact with some kind of documentation? Im not calling you a liar, but i would like to read it for myself. Since I wasnt able to find any information on this, and she's no longer on her managements roster. She was quite confidant about leaving her career behind and trying to live a new life. so im skeptical of her coming back, although id love to see her back in the biz if she is.

I read it on Wikipedia, but the entry for Allie Sin has now been deleted. :(

Wiki isn't concrete proof as ANYONE can edit the majority of the pages.

Gape_Fan said:
I read it on Wikipedia, but the entry for Allie Sin has now been deleted. :(

Yeah I noticed that too, also her so called "new website" has been suspended. I think someone was just being stupid and trying to make people think she was coming back. I know the guy who shot her last scene, and from what he told me, she's a really sweet girl and she was being booked on a lot of really shady gigs, and just wasnt having fun. Its a shame since she's so amazingly hot.

That is a damned shame she is retired..I hope she is happy with whatever she is doing right now....but I miss her.Especially her movies, she really, on film, was one of my fav's!!!!!!!!!Never EVER disapointed me!I l love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just imagine her with nr 1 Blonde diva Jenna, that would have been purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!!!!!

CA.

Re: allie sin aka naughty nati

The stars on her belly are awesome, but the arms and whatever else don't do much for me. She's still friggin hot though. Too bad she never seems to be enjoying herself. :(

i agree she is incredibly hot, but she seems like she regrets what she is doing, her facial expressions during her scenes kind of reminds me of the girl in requiem for a dream during the ass to ass scene at the end of the movie

Gape_Fan

who thinks her hair looks better long? I love seeing her with long hair, i really didnt like the short hair at all..

Yep, she's def. looking hotter. Love all her new tatts too. :thumbsup:

Personnaly I dont understand why people complaine 'bout her when it comes to performance on video.She surely is one of my favorites on video.Sure when she does not like it, you can tell, but WHEN she likes it, she is one of the hottest girl you can have, which is most of the times!Think most people have problems because she comes over very much in control, very cool, which may seem like she is not having any fun, but when the camera is focusing on her pussy, she is dripping juices like I have rarely seen before!She is really enjoying herself!I love her facial expressions........especially with the facials she is receiving!!!!Am I alone in this????
I love to watch her face whe she is getting fucked, sucking cock or getting a facial!Not to mention her moaning!!!!!!! :rubbel: :bowdown:

CA.

Gape_Fan

CA - I agree with you. Love her when she seems disinterested, even if she's getting one hell of a pounding. I don't know what it is, but that is so sexy. Much better than some dumb blonde saying "yeah, yeah, fuck me harder!" all the time. :thumbsup:

CA - I agree with you. Love her when she seems disinterested, even if she's getting one hell of a pounding. I don't know what it is, but that is so sexy. Much better than some dumb blonde saying "yeah, yeah, fuck me harder!" all the time. :thumbsup:

Well put (except for the Blonde part :D , I worship Blondes).But you are right, she is pure.And she is enjoying it much more then most people think....she is almost every time dripping, not kidding here :rubbel: :bowdown: She
She is a huge turn on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA.