• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alley Baggett

she must have some fucking desperate fans. she seems to be all about milking them for every cent she can get.

her vagina and/or asshole isn't so magical that its worth paying $100 to see a picture of it. i love playboy models who go a little harder but she has managed to squeeze any of the fun out of it. the fact that she is still painting all over her pictures when she charges $30 to join her site is kinda fucking ridiculous too. P'shopping out bad lighting or wierd shadows is one thing, entire body parts is another. Pathetic.

Its actually insulting. I dont mind paying some extra money to see a particular model get more revealing than she usually does, but that is rediculous. I can go to fitadultstars and see a few mainstream, serious, national level NPC physique/bikini competitors masturbating (in some cases pissing) on camera, and I can do that for a measly $15 bucks a month, so I will be damned if Im going to spend that kind of money just to see the pussy of a model who has been doing nothing but nudes for the past 10 years.

No offense, guys, but if what Alley's offering isn't for you, then don't buy it. Having opinions is one thing, but it's her career and she can do what she wants. You aren't entitled anything, so shut up already.

Again, no offense intended.

here is her new niteflirt ppv description

3 ALL NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN photos that are mouth watering! You can ONLY get these here! *Sitting with legs bent and open, looking directly into camera with one hand on my knee and the other hand on my pussy! A fingertip is slightly in with a little white cream poking out! YUM **Laying down with legs open, one hand in my hair and my other hand is pulling my pussy towards the camera! My boobs are out and I have a happy playful look on my face! ***Laying on a Blackjack and Poker game, my boobs are out, one hand is caressing my breast and my other hand is pulling my pussy up and open! One leg is bent and up…. I have a euphoric look on my face! I had just came REALLY hard! Ahhhhh

She always photo shops her asshole because it looks like a truck drove out of it. Her pussy looks like a train drove out of it... fucking either would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

I'm sorry, I have to rant. I've been a Loyal Member / Supporter of Alley & her website for over 10 years, but she's really stretching my loyalty.

I paid for and downloaded the PPV 004 pics set. The pics are not any different to her LM sets. And the 5 min "teaser" video is a joke - 5 minutes of rubbing through black panties - puh-leeze :rolleyes:

And now she's asking her members to pay ANOTHER $40 for a video which is supposedly "hotter", yet only has 10min of new footage, AND give her a voucher so she can buy a new computer system ??

Really Alley, stop having a lend of us. Based upon what I've seen and purchased (wasted $$ on), I won't bother with the PPV sets because they're no different to the LM pics.

Sorry to hear that Vic... I've kept from spending any more money on these sets as I have had my doubts that they're anything but more of the same... Maybe we'll see some major changes in the next few sets, but I have been and will remain skeptical until I see major changes. Sad that her fans requests really aren't ever taken seriously.

I'm sorry, I have to rant. I've been a Loyal Member / Supporter of Alley & her website for over 10 years, but she's really stretching my loyalty.

I paid for and downloaded the PPV 004 pics set. The pics are not any different to her LM sets. And the 5 min "teaser" video is a joke - 5 minutes of rubbing through black panties - puh-leeze :rolleyes:

And now she's asking her members to pay ANOTHER $40 for a video which is supposedly "hotter", yet only has 10min of new footage, AND give her a voucher so she can buy a new computer system ??

Really Alley, stop having a lend of us. Based upon what I've seen and purchased (wasted $$ on), I won't bother with the PPV sets because they're no different to the LM pics.

the purpose is to sqeeze every dime they can out of the fans. i keep seeing this trend with the older models that have been around like 8 to 10 or more years.
as time goes on they get more money hungry an the "loyal fans" like yourself and others pay the price.