• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alley Baggett

Scorpion

Banned
I have always loved Alley Baggett, what a smoking body she has, perfect face, tits and ass. Those pics of her in the superman outfit are absolutely breathtaking!!

Gotta give props to enrique for having the lovely Carmella in his signature, if this girl would not have dropped out of the who wants to be a centerfold show, she woul have easily won, glad she had a chang of heart to pose once again. She has my vote for Playmate of the year!! What a beauty!!

Oh and georges my man, next time you post a pic that big make sure she is naked or something, we all love Alley Baggett, but don't tease us with the non-nude pics!! peace

georges

Staff member
that is cool to know that freeones

thanks;)

georges

Staff member
alley is a very nice babe.

her face, her tits, her pussy and her @ss are perfect;) :rolleyes:

i like her

regards

georges;) :)

Oh, nevermind, it was free registration :D

VERY NICE SITE!!!!

I have never seen as big gallery of Alley as that :rolleyes:

Biiiiiiig thanks :nanner: :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

i just can see some of the pics...they want me to upgrade the account.isn't it free???anyway else?please...

Is it me or all of those pics of Alley at Xusenet in bitmap form? All of those pics must take up a huge amount of storage if they are bitmap pics. I want them but that's a lot of space. Did anyone else encounter this? Thanks

georges said:
alley is a very nice babe.

her face, her tits, her pussy and her @ss are perfect;)

i like her

regards

georges;) :)

:boobies: :booty:

That Xusenet site has a bandwidth limit on how many pics you can download per user name. Just make a bunch of e-mail accounts and use them to sign up with a different user name so you can download more pics. I have 5 different user names there.

Also if you are using Internet Explorer the pics will be saved as bitmap. I use Mozilla Firebird though and they get saved as jpeg with that.

I just wish they had more galleries like that though. There search engine blows so I can't find any other models there.