• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Alison Angel

hello everyone first post here was wondering if anyone has or has any info on the video Ginger Jolie did with Alison Angel i have 4 short sample clips but unfortunately not the whole thing i have been looking for months and cant seem to find a working link any help would be most appreciated.

Attachments

• Ndugu_GingerJolie&Alison.wmv.jpg
    Ndugu_GingerJolie&Alison.wmv.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 1,386

hello everyone first post here was wondering if anyone has or has any info on the video Ginger Jolie did with Alison Angel i have 4 short sample clips but unfortunately not the whole thing i have been looking for months and cant seem to find a working link any help would be most appreciated.
Many would be interested. Where did you get the clips?

I guess she is on twitter now: https://twitter.com/angelbunnyaa. I think it's pretty weird how she seemingly did everything in her power distancing herself from her AA persona in recent years, while she suddenly decides to start a twitter account under that name after all those years. I guess she was just bored and lacking attention in her personal life. She even added a mail adress. Must be nice for the die-hard fans to get to know her a little better.