• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Alison Angel

Yeah, she's full of it. As you say, she just tells her members what they want to hear, like most models. I bet her turn ons are "quiet, intelligent guys" and turn-offs are "rude people" too.

Wait until the money begins to dry up and she'll be doing COHF sets quicker than you can say "you did a half arsed B/G vid already girl!".

I'll put money on this nursing school thing being just another tall tale she's come up with, probably to get some freebie gifts, she sure does like her gifts. Just so long as her hardcore doesn't end up like Melissa Midwest's. Tom Cruise's behavior on the Opera Winfrey show was less painful to watch.
Yeah...I got sick and tired of her constantly complaining she didn't have enough money to buy this and that - but then she'd take a two week vacation to Europe and a 1 week Caribbean cruise...but she couldn't afford books for classes...yeah right.

She did one of her self shot videos where she was supposedly going off to school - even showed the camera a paper she was going to hand in - had the name Alison Angel on the top. Right...

The thing is...in talking with her via the private message system on her forums as well as through e-mail she comes across as a smart girl - just lazy as hell and wants everything just given to her on a silver platter. I've said it before - I don't think she even likes what she does (taking into account things she's said on her members forum, and in messages between her and myself). But obviously the money's good enough that she keeps on doing what she's doing...but as you say...what happens when the money dries up? I guess her membership on the site has leveled off or even dropped a bit - so what's she going to do? She's got to do something to keep her addict Mom and her little brother happy since she's paying all their bills (supposedly). Christie Caudill is a puzzle to say the least - a girl doing something she appears not to like - but the money and gifts keep her at it. So when those things start to dry up what happens? Try to re-invent herself again...go hardcore...pretend her Mom's going to die and milk the last little bit out of her members sympathies....or marry that member of her from Italy - Ugo I think his username was - he's made a number of proposal offers and I guess he's got money. They could start one of those HC old guy, young girl sites...Mmmm...:nanner::rofl::nanner:

There is just so many things I would do to Alison Angel...from a marketing perspective of course. I've finished my undergrad in the subject and now doing my masters and I can honestly say she really is a marketers dream. All the potential in the world to completely dominate her industry but completely underutilised. It's actually really sad that I can't help but think of a business plan now when I see her! Maybe I need a break from work and study, though I don't think I can justify a hiatus at just 23. :(

There is just so many things I would do to Alison Angel...from a marketing perspective of course. I've finished my undergrad in the subject and now doing my masters and I can honestly say she really is a marketers dream. All the potential in the world to completely dominate her industry but completely underutilised. It's actually really sad that I can't help but think of a business plan now when I see her! Maybe I need a break from work and study, though I don't think I can justify a hiatus at just 23. :(
You see the same things many see. As a videographer and editor I just cringe when I see her videos. They are so poorly shot.

It's hard to say with her what's going on - is she the product of the lack luster photo shoots and videos or is the photographer/videographer to blame? Reading what she posts on her members forum I stand behind what I've said - I don't think she really has the heart for what she's doing. But at the same time I think the FTV guys are really holding her back.