• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Alison Angel

Nice movies of her vibing on her bed with a telltale intake of breath towards the last sequence... Would like to see the conclusion when she goes over the edge...

Sorry to burst your bubble but she dosent go over the edge she climax's quietly and the blows a kiss towards the camera and the video ends.

Sorry to burst your bubble but she dosent go over the edge she climax's quietly and the blows a kiss towards the camera and the video ends.

I want to see if she can do that on a Sybian :)

I think her new set in the pink gators top is the best for a long time, she says its a guest photographer, he should be the new one real fresh pictures she smiling again wooo, bring on the smile. anyone agree

Well im among the minority in hoping that she dont do B/G, as for Tiffany Teen aint she the one who wont even get nekkid?

I remember when Faith used to say the same thing.

And Jordan.

And Kirsten's from Kirsten's Room.

And Diddy.

And Tiffany Teen.

And Sandy Summers.

And Melissa Midwest.

And Hanna Hilton.

She'll do it eventually.
I doubt it - to a degree. I was a member of her site. She often made comments that she really doesn't like what she's doing - or at least insinuated as such.

Then again, she's also a lying little slut. She's made many comments on her site that she's never done anal - even had a pictorial where she fingered her ass and said it was the first time anything had ever been in her butt hole. But on a video interview she did for Matt's Models, she stated she enjoys anal every now and then. She even did a double penetration (with toys) video shoot for Matt. I should know - I have it. That's how I found Alison Angel in the first place - Matt's Models.

So basically Christie Caudill will say what she thinks her fans want to hear. On her site she won't acknowledge her name is Christie - even though on a few of the videos on the site the cameraman refers to her as Christie. She's lied on her site about doing anal - even in the Matt's Model's video interview she said she won't do B/G because her BF at the time was a 'prude'.

But from being a member of her site you do get the impression she's tired of what she's doing - along with getting ready to enter nursing school I sort of doubt she'll be doing anything hardcore. Most medical schools frown upon what they consider unmoral acts like that.

I doubt it - to a degree. I was a member of her site. She often made comments that she really doesn't like what she's doing - or at least insinuated as such.

Then again, she's also a lying little slut. She's made many comments on her site that she's never done anal - even had a pictorial where she fingered her ass and said it was the first time anything had ever been in her butt hole. But on a video interview she did for Matt's Models, she stated she enjoys anal every now and then. She even did a double penetration (with toys) video shoot for Matt. I should know - I have it. That's how I found Alison Angel in the first place - Matt's Models.

So basically Christie Caudill will say what she thinks her fans want to hear. On her site she won't acknowledge her name is Christie - even though on a few of the videos on the site the cameraman refers to her as Christie. She's lied on her site about doing anal - even in the Matt's Model's video interview she said she won't do B/G because her BF at the time was a 'prude'.

But from being a member of her site you do get the impression she's tired of what she's doing - along with getting ready to enter nursing school I sort of doubt she'll be doing anything hardcore. Most medical schools frown upon what they consider unmoral acts like that.

Yeah, she's full of it. As you say, she just tells her members what they want to hear, like most models. I bet her turn ons are "quiet, intelligent guys" and turn-offs are "rude people" too.

Wait until the money begins to dry up and she'll be doing COHF sets quicker than you can say "you did a half arsed B/G vid already girl!".

I'll put money on this nursing school thing being just another tall tale she's come up with, probably to get some freebie gifts, she sure does like her gifts. Just so long as her hardcore doesn't end up like Melissa Midwest's. Tom Cruise's behavior on the Opera Winfrey show was less painful to watch.

I'll put money on this nursing school thing being just another tall tale she's come up with, probably to get some freebie gifts, she sure does like her gifts. Just so long as her hardcore doesn't end up like Melissa Midwest's. Tom Cruise's behavior on the Opera Winfrey show was less painful to watch.

Yea right... There were a lot of formerly "just teasing" girls who did a better job bye starting hardcore. Like Amy Ried, Chrissy Moran, Sandra Larosa

But I more like to watch Melissa than Tom Cruise... :rolleyes:

Yea right... There were a lot of formerly "just teasing" girls who did a better job bye starting hardcore. Like Amy Ried, Chrissy Moran, Sandra Larosa

But I more like to watch Melissa than Tom Cruise... :rolleyes:

Melissa is easier on the eyes I'll give you that hehe. Sandy Summers positively flourished since she did her HC, before then she was just another model.

Alison Angel

Hey everyone - sure you can help out here, i once found some vids of Alison Angel walking round school flashing etc, and one of them she was flashing in a lift. Anyone know where i can find these now - been looking for AGES!! :dunno:

Cheers in advance.