• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I was going to ask the same thing...

Alia Janine

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on here much lately. I see some of you are wanting to know whats new with me so here you go! Totally Unprofessional 2 by Mike John will be out next month. As well as a new Naughty America scene, a 2 girl bj scene. , A tit job scene for Kick Ass, and another bj scene for Johnny Fenders. I also shot another scene for Mike John but not sure what movie that will be in. I think POV Pervert 13....I'll let you know when I know. LOL

I took some time off but Im finally back in the swing of things!! Hope you all enjoy! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on here much lately. I see some of you are wanting to know whats new with me so here you go! Totally Unprofessional 2 by Mike John will be out next month. As well as a new Naughty America scene, a 2 girl bj scene with Sam King (the guy), A tit job scene for Kick Ass, and another bj scene for Johnny Fenders. I also shot another scene for Mike John but not sure what movie that will be in. I think POV Pervert 13....I'll let you know when I know. LOL

I took some time off but Im finally back in the swing of things!! Hope you all enjoy! =)

Glad to hear you are back in business Alia! Really looking forward to your upcoming material. :D

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Check out the return of monster boobed Alia in a new scene for Naughty America - My Friend's Hot Mom - Alia Janine

Alia-Janine-051.JPG

Don't forget you can join Naughty America on a $1.95 trial membership - HERE

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on here much lately. I see some of you are wanting to know whats new with me so here you go! Totally Unprofessional 2 by Mike John will be out next month. As well as a new Naughty America scene, a 2 girl bj scene. , A tit job scene for Kick Ass, and another bj scene for Johnny Fenders. I also shot another scene for Mike John but not sure what movie that will be in. I think POV Pervert 13....I'll let you know when I know. LOL

Alia, you grew some fur down there! I like that you're changing it up. Very sexy. Some guys say they like bald and some prefer hairy. I'll have you in any way you want to be.

Alia Janine

Official Checked Star Member
If Alia Janine gave me a tittyfuck like in this scene...I would last maybe 4 seconds :o :bowdown:

I would like to see AJ in a 3-way with Kelly Madison and her hubby...:thumbsup:

Titsrock- There"s actually a link somewhere on this thread for my 3some with Kelly and her Hubby. ;) Otherwise, it's on her site.

In this link, Alia is joined in the scene by Alexandira. Anybody know her last name?

Voyeur- The other girl is my friend Alexandria Devine. You can find her on twitter @Alexandriadxxx she has links to her website there. =)

Alia, you grew some fur down there! I like that you're changing it up. Very sexy. Some guys say they like bald and some prefer hairy. I'll have you in any way you want to be.

Shallowman- Yes I did! And you're right, some people LOVE it and some people HATE it. LOL!! I like it but, Im definitely not used to it. It does however, make the sex feel great! Im going to trim it up, change it we'll just have to wait to see what happens.

Shallowman- Yes I did! And you're right, some people LOVE it and some people HATE it. LOL!! I like it but, Im definitely not used to it. It does however, make the sex feel great! Im going to trim it up, change it we'll just have to wait to see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Alia, one thing I notice is that from a man's perspective (mine), I'll say that both provide a certain amount of stimulation in different ways. I like when my FB is either completely bald or has enough to sort of stimulate me on the outside while I'm on the inside, but in a different way than smooth skin does. I like both and I refuse to choose, so I'll just say yes.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/alia-janine said:
Alia Janine[/URL][/B], post: 5326252, member: 369424"]Voyeur- The other girl is my friend Alexandria Devine. You can find her on twitter @Alexandriadxxx she has links to her website there. =)

Alia, thanks for the providing Alexandria's fullname; she's just as gorgeous as you.