• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I like Alexis and all but I think she's lost her touch a bit, she's gotten a lil skinny and her pussy lips are super loose...

I couldn't agree more... Nothing angers me more than a thick sexy girl (not fat) who becomes skinny. It's just a shame. When she did her first couple bangbros scenes back in 07 her body was so thick and perfect. Still hot now, don't get me wrong, just liked her a bit thicker that's all.

I couldn't agree more... Nothing angers me more than a thick sexy girl (not fat) who becomes skinny. It's just a shame. When she did her first couple bangbros scenes back in 07 her body was so thick and perfect. Still hot now, don't get me wrong, just liked her a bit thicker that's all.

Her ass is still pretty big. At least she hasn't gone the way of Velicity Von.

"I like Alexis and all but I think she's lost her touch a bit, she's gotten a lil skinny and her pussy lips are super loose... "

you think so?
I think she's really running wild now. she does anal fuck, lesbian ass licking, fucking machines.
she didn't do that some years ago.

"I like Alexis and all but I think she's lost her touch a bit, she's gotten a lil skinny and her pussy lips are super loose... "

you think so?
I think she's really running wild now. she does anal fuck, lesbian ass licking, fucking machines.
she didn't do that some years ago.

She need to do interracial,or her career will go down very fast!!!

We saw all of her in past few years,But the question is all about money!!!

She is to very expensive,also that movie is gonna be bestseller,maybe of all time!