• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Reactions: on
Wondering when Alexis going to break out, and do dp, etc now that she has done anal, with her boyfriend only, thus far.

Hope she doesn't do what Nina Hartley did -- wait to get old to do dp!

here's an amazing 12 minute long clip of Alexis Texas shaking her beautiful juicy thick ass and then bouncing on and getting drilled by a guy's rock hard dick!! amazing stuff to watch!!
http://www.*********/vids/69639/alexis-texas-Gluteus-Maximass--2.html

E- Ann. Glad you put up a thread on Alexis Texas. She has a formidable, fem body with that overwhelming butt. And, her skills are apparent in her sex scenes and she seems to be enjoying herself.

But, in my humble opinion she does not get sex scenes that are flattering of her natural good looks and skills.

Having her butt just bounce on dick the way every other big booty actress' scene to me is just a waste. Heck, shouldn't she be an ass job queen? If I'm way off, help me out of my foolishness with clips or movies like her 1940's movie. Best regards.

Last edited:
But, in my humble opinion she does not get sex scenes that are flattering of her natural good looks and skills.

Having her butt just bounce on dick the way every other big booty actress' scene to me is just a waste. Heck, shouldn't she be an ass job queen? If I'm way off, help me out of my foolishness with clips or movies like her 1940's movie. Best regards.

Totally agreed!!!!
Also, no dp as of yet! But like all of these pronstars, it's just a matter of time!!:glugglug: