• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She's ok but honestly why doesn't she lose some weight ? she's cute but she's too " thick" for me.

Well, just don't expect her ringing your doorbell anytime soon. I don't think just you not liking thick women is reason enough for her to loose some weight.

Excuse me for saying this, but I honestly don't see any reason for her to loose any weight. She's got an awesome, natural body, with incredible curves.

^ Yea, she does. How tall is Alexis? She really seems short. Why am I asking that when I can check myself.

member2224

Closed Account
Well, just don't expect her ringing your doorbell anytime soon. I don't think just you not liking thick women is reason enough for her to loose some weight.

Excuse me for saying this, but I honestly don't see any reason for her to loose any weight. She's got an awesome, natural body, with incredible curves.

I suppose to each their own, but Alexis has an awesome body and her curves are so sexy. She could have slightly bigger tits for my taste, but that booty more than makes up for it and she is very cute in the face and a very good performer.

I suppose to each their own, but Alexis has an awesome body and her curves are so sexy. She could have slightly bigger tits for my taste, but that booty more than makes up for it and she is very cute in the face and a very good performer.

For me the size of the boobs is not that big of a deal. As long as they're natural it's all fine with me.
I think Alexis's boobs are jurt perfect. Just like the rest of the package. I really think she is one of the most beautiful stars out there.