• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Why is the interracial thing such a big deal? For me, as long as she's in the business I'm happy. I don't about the color of the cock that goes in her.

Just curious.

Why is the interracial thing such a big deal? For me, as long as she's in the business I'm happy. I don't about the color of the cock that goes in her.

Just curious.

you're like me then, I just wish she'd do more creampie scenes!! sorry folks, but facials and cum on the tits is SOOOOOOO boring!!! just fill her pussy up!

you're like me then, I just wish she'd do more creampie scenes!! sorry folks, but facials and cum on the tits is SOOOOOOO boring!!! just fill her pussy up!

Nono, I don't care where the cum goes. Scene itself has to have that special something - call it chemistry in a lack of a better word, to keep me watching it. It has to show that a girl is really enjoying and having fun. If it's just in and out with screaming her lungs out, then that's not for me.
Alexis does magic with her eyes during a scene. She sells it for me with her eyes and her facial expressions. And of course it doesn't hurt that her body is insanely hot.

- - - Updated - - -

Nono, I don't care where the cum goes. Scene itself has to have that special something - call it chemistry in a lack of a better word, to keep me watching it. It has to show that a girl is really enjoying and having fun. If it's just in and out with screaming her lungs out, then that's not for me.
Alexis does magic with her eyes during a scene. She sells it for me with her eyes and her facial expressions. And of course it doesn't hurt that her body is insanely hot.