• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alexis Rodriguez / Miss Rican / Alyssa Gadson

Re: Alexis Rodriguez / Miss Rican

That video was so fucking hot!!! I can't wait for her 8th Street Latinas video, I am feinding hard over here :)

It can't be that Good? :suspicious:

It is to me because I never dreamed she would do b/g. When I first discovered her, she stuck to g/g and solo and every time a fan asked or she had the opportunity to do something to a guy, even in b/g videos she was in, she never even touched the guy. Then she retired and I thought now I would never see it. When she came back I thought she was going to go back to g/g and solo. So when I watched the video and she put a dick in her mouth for the first time on video, my eyes were in disbelief.

Long story short it was a complete and utter surprise that she did this to me. I loved her even when she wasn't doing b/g and now she's all in, dreams really do come true lol.

So yea to me, its that damn good lmao :)

And she's an incredible hardcore performer, it really feels authentic when she performs.

Another new vid, that was quick. I wonder when her 8th street latinas scene is coming out though? She aparently shot a scene with mofos to so she's been really busy. She just flew out to LA to so I am sure she's out there to do even more filming :)

Guys do you think she's dating J-Mac because all her scenes so far have him in them?

Also I cannot fuxking wait for this scene, check out the preview guys, shit looks epic!

Guys do you think she's dating J-Mac because all her scenes so far have him in them?

No. It is common when a girl first makes the step into shooting B/G that she shoots a few with one guy that she is comfortable with and then gradually starts working with others. Doesn't mean they're dating. For another example, most of Leigh Darby's early scenes were with Danny D.