• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alexis Monroe / Alexia Monroe / Alexis Blow / Allexis Blow / Olivia

yeah, it is from the movie Party with Rikki Six. Unfortunately its a hard scene to find. It's not on the immoral live site as a scene download only. I think you have to buy the DVD or buy the VOD from a site, which is kinda expensive. Sounds like it would be worth to see though.

Dont understand how Alexis doesnt get more atention, she is a smokin' hot blonde with a great body. Plus she's done a dp and is the creampie queen.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
yeah, it is from the movie Party with Rikki Six. Unfortunately its a hard scene to find. It's not on the immoral live site as a scene download only. I think you have to buy the DVD or buy the VOD from a site, which is kinda expensive. Sounds like it would be worth to see though.

Dont understand how Alexis doesnt get more atention, she is a smokin' hot blonde with a great body. Plus she's done a dp and is the creampie queen.

I agree, Alexis is amazing. The good news is that Brazzers is now shooting her more often. She has 5 Brazzers scenes so far this year, including her first anal and dp. Alexis also hosted their last 2 monthly Live shows.

Hopefully other companies start shooting her more often too.