• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
may have to get myself to one of those partys, if not she if she does private work.

Hey UK-punk:

Good luck in doin'. :DI wished I was there, for the next several weeks that she is getting paid to do these shows. Unfortunately, I live in the U.S. (I just choose this name over my preferance in women), so unless she ever does fan fuckings with us Yankee boys, I'm shit outta luck. Where at in the Common Wealth do you live, just curious ? I always adore meeting folks fro great nations.

Well stay cool. Also everyone, check out her Wikipedia.org page. She's recently done a site called Josh's Girls, but it's rather silly. It's just exercise videos, and I've only been searching for them cause I'm such a huge Lexi May fellower. I normally hate that silly shit, since ever though I lift weights, I admit I hate working out myself. I don't know who does. Take care ...

- Brandon (britlover)

britlover

Closed Account
Hey guys, a bit off topic, I was just checking around the web at various Facial Abuse.com clips, just to see how big of assholes these guys are and how bad some poor women got it. I'm now sorry I even posted the Alexis ones, as I truely think something is wrong with these misogynist assholes and anyone who gets off on this kinda stuff. Which brings me to Anna.

If you have to, check out some clips with this one poor chick from Argentina named Anna. They spit on her face, keep cumming on her as she cries, makes her puke twice (as always) and seem to verbally deraid where she comes from. It really made me sick today. May these guys burn in hell. I adore the adult film world, but not assholes who make wrong headed, extremely unsexy shit like that ...
:(

- Brandon (britlover)

britlover

Closed Account
Big thanks Melroy! Man I adore this thread almost as much as I adore Alexis. ;) It's just *so* well maintained, ya know ?

Big thanks again. She look's adorable in that set, as always ...

- Brandon (britlover)

Alexis May (Score)

Any more of this chick?

001.jpg

http://www.midnightpussy.com/galleries/scla/0alexismay6csz/ezd.html

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Alexis May (Score)

Yup, there is plenty of good ol' Alexis May here. Whenever anything new of her's pops up online, me and about three select others almost always tries to catch it fresh and post it in her main thread. Enjoy, and it's always nice to meet new fellow admirers of her's! Cheers... :D

- Brandon (britlover)

britlover

Closed Account
Wow, it's been pretty slow in here, these last couple of days. I also wanted to note that the idiots on over at Wikipedia took down my Alexis May page for no apparent reason. Man, what bastards. And I have limited online time these days. I wounder why they did that ?

Anyway, anyone got any new pics or vids, I can't wait. Maybe that'll cheer me up ...
;)

- Brandon

Hi guys I tryed to put this find up on the board but it would'nt come up so you'll bring it up yourselfs. Type wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? then go to browse galleries, click on over 18 then type alexis may into search box. Go onto the second page and scroll down a bit there you will find a post with over 500 pictures in it. Let us know how you all get on ,also try www.shaftuncovered.com and see her sagging a big old todger.

britlover

Closed Account
Hi guys I tryed to put this find up on the board but it would'nt come up so you'll bring it up yourselfs. Type wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? then go to browse galleries, click on over 18 then type alexis may into search box. Go onto the second page and scroll down a bit there you will find a post with over 500 pictures in it. Let us know how you all get on ,also try www.shaftuncovered.com and see her sagging a big old todger.

First, a big thank Dickie!

It's too cool to see Alexis' first Interracial scene. And with that soldering hot 44 second trailer I just looked it, it look's like she didn't disappoint in the least(as always). ;)

Here is a modest gallery I found from it:

http://shaft.uncovered.com/tour1/galleries/alexis-mae-the-girls-got-the-lot/index.php

I was gonna ask, about the 500 pics: That sounds wounderful & inticign. But do you mean search here ? Because it confuses me, since we're already at an "over 18" age'd site, and, adn the browse galleries part also confused me.

A BIG thanks, once again. That's a super hot new site, and I noticed that Alicia Rhodes (another nice & sweet Brittish/common weath muffin) is also on there. I look forward to the pics. Stay cool ...
:D

- Brandon (britlover)

britlover

Closed Account
I also wanted to say if anyone can find anymore vids of her Shaft.Uncovered episode, please post it! I've had no such luck in the past several hours...

- Brandon