• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I also loved her - then she did some scat stuff and I lost the fascination!

What scat stuff are you referring to? By scat I expect you mean shit play. I know she did a scene for humantoiletbowls.com but they don't actually play with shit on that site. Not that I want to see that kind of thing, but I'm just curious.

britlover

Closed Account

I'm sorry Masha my man but it wont pull up for me. I hope that get's fixed soon.

And nokindred: While I have no current time to find the link, search back towards the middle of this extremey lengthly thread on the back pages, and you'll sadly see the links to the Scat (shit-play) shit. I'm warning you like her piss drinking stuff, it's very degrading and super un-sexy. I personally think she can be one of the arouding Brunettes and sexiest women on Earth, but that shit (litterally) was REALLY off-putting and even made me stay away form here for a few months ...

She's actually the queen of degrading, humiliating sex acts. That's her niche. Bukkake, gangbangs, piss, and scat.

She's a filthy, filthy whore. :hatsoff:

britlover

Closed Account
Did she do any scenes for boobs.pl?

Yeah I was just curious, cause aside from a few of the women and the gang bangs of Lisa Sparxxx and some at that Warsaw convention, there isn't too much adult industry work goin' on in Poland---is there? Just curious myself as well.

Nice link, as always. To the person that she is the "Queen" of Degrading Acts: Well you have a point, but there are women out there who ONLY do the degrading stuff cause of what point they are at, btoh emotionally and mentlaly, and who never do the regular Hardcore stuff like Alexis' has for like the Bang Bros company and such (I hate they're interview and talking style, though). And I haven't seen any Gang Bangs she has done, though I've seen her Brit Bangers stuff with more then one guy, that is more of a 4-sum and such, ect ...

Yeah I was just curious, cause aside from a few of the women and the gang bangs of Lisa Sparxxx and some at that Warsaw convention, there isn't too much adult industry work goin' on in Poland---is there? Just curious myself as well.

Nice link, as always. To the person that she is the "Queen" of Degrading Acts: Well you have a point, but there are women out there who ONLY do the degrading stuff cause of what point they are at, btoh emotionally and mentlaly, and who never do the regular Hardcore stuff like Alexis' has for like the Bang Bros company and such (I hate they're interview and talking style, though). And I haven't seen any Gang Bangs she has done, though I've seen her Brit Bangers stuff with more then one guy, that is more of a 4-sum and such, ect ...

You wouldn't consider the Bath House stuff gangbangs? She basically sucks and fucks a room full of random guys for a nominal fee.

britlover

Closed Account
You wouldn't consider the Bath House stuff gangbangs? She basically sucks and fucks a room full of random guys for a nominal fee.

Well fuck me, I had almost forgotten about that.

Is she and the others still returnin' to fuck those fans ? I had always wished those were on DVD or avalible for down-loads. I loved the pics. I had forgotten about that, and I thought you were mentioning like legatiment Hardcore scenes from a company.

Later ...

britlover

Closed Account
http://thebluepage.net/cs/mgal23/new.html (looks like someone already beat me to it--ah well)

Loved it. Great find. ;)

Whoa, I just watched the human animal training stuff. Definately not my bag, as a lot of her stuff isn't. I can't really say I find that at all sexy for me, but hey, to each they're own. She looks hot, as always. Love her look there.

Has anyone joined her website? I was just curious ...

http://www.*************.com/gallery.php?&gid=71&ltitle=Alexis-May

http://www.*************.com/gallery.php?&gid=70&ltitle=Alexis-May