• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
any news on Alexis ?

Is she still doing movies or has she retired?

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been around, but I just got a new PC I have to share with my family, inparticular my brother, and I've been trying to stay away from too many adult websites cause I'm scared shitless of gettin' a virus on here and having to be bitched at, so I just go to the usual safe places I know/think are safe.

I have no news on Alexis. You can join her new re-vamped site if you got some credit cash and are a hardcore fan (I consider myself a really big fan, but I maily burn her stuff to DVD-R). I'd love for her to do another official region-1 DVD for us North Americans.

If I had to made an educated guess, I'd say she's always shooting videos for her official site and being the good lil' whore we all know & love.:) :D

I haven't come across any new pictorials or videos. She mainly shoots for her site, it would seem. But as we all know, the vids may leek online anyday now.

Stay cool guys. And sorry I just haven't been online much. When I am, I'm mainly at this cool abandoned forum at the Internet Movie Database.com where the mods can't find us, talking music and the Horror genre. This place is cool, but there was a bit too much drama as well.

I'll be back every once in a full moon, and I promise to post anything new I find, cause Alexis May, dispite some of the old degrading shit she shot (which we wont get into), is still very hot, unique and pretty cool ...

britlover

Closed Account

Great stuff. I have her Breast Adventures video saved to DVD-R. It's one of her hottest ever. AngryScotsMan put her Jim Slip/UK Street Sluts episode on a great system last year, and all you have to do is download all 7 parts and then select it as one file and play it. I still don't get how to do that, but I need to try it one day, but once I get my own PC (I'm sharing this one).

Again, great links as always nothing ...

:thumbsup:

britlover

Closed Account

Great stuff!

So, how 'bout them Dodgers ? ;) Haha, just jokin'. I know I haven't been around much, guys, been I've been making a living (working on getting my Massause lisence) and watching DVDs (and ordering them) and working out with weights now. Sorry, I just don't have much online time these days, and plus Alexis is only shooting for her site now, as far as we all know. Let's hope she keep's doing just the normally sex stuff and none of that degrading bullshit anymore (I don't think I can handle any of that; besides she should have enough financially now to just enjoy herself, or else she is doing something dreadfully wrong).

Later ...

Great links, very hot!