• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Pomes stands for prisoner of mother england. As if to say it's so much better down there. If so then why do they all come here to work in the walkabout bars???

Cause our kids go and take their bar jobs over there!

britlover

Closed Account
Once a bigot always a bigot!!

...aye, no chance of seeing her at Firhill eh?

My advice is to search these Alexis threads for the UK Bath Babes link I've posted, and click on it, and check for the latest news and she if she'll ever be appearing in your neck of the Commonwealth.

Hope I helped, nobby. Cheers ...

- Brandon

britlover

Closed Account
Has anyone else found some new stuff ? And guys, I don't wanna take sides or have a go at one another, but if it's not Alexis-related then be sure to use to private messages on here. That way no mods get mad at us and we're not ever off-topic.

Sorry I just wanted to get that off my chest after reading the last few posts. Stay cool everyone ...

britlover

Closed Account
Looks like you couldn't deny Alexis May, Britlover! Haha, and who am I kiddin, I couldn't keep away for lon geither!

Thanks Fixiants for the post. I too would like to know their names, especially this one http://www.busty-britain.com/hosted/pictures/bbp042607/55.jpg

She is fantastic.

Hey Winterherz ol' buddy,

Yeah I don't have the time to spend here as I used to (e.g. checkin' in once at the beginning of the day, and then at the end, ect) but I do check it out once a week.

I have exausted all of my means to find anything new and I now longer try myself. However, I really would suggest she start back up an official site if she is gonna be in the adult film world any longer, cause we all have no idea where she is gonna appear next, and it is very frustrating for all of us.

And I *TOTALLY* agree with Winter:

Those two thick & nice fellow Brunettes are FANTASTIC. Especially the one of the left with the nice, huge natural tits I just wanna scoop up. :D

I'd also like to know who they are to look up more of they're stuff. Right on! ...

- Brandon

Hey Guys

The beauty on the left is Michelle Bond (score) or Monaghan (think thats spelt right) Stunning model

Freaky timing Fixiants!