• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Is it me, or has she lost weight?

Is it me, or has she lost weight?
It's clear to me that she's lost a cup size or two as a result.

I concur, my friend. She's definately lost an additional 14-15 pounds and a cup size. I certainly hope this isn't a new trend for her, and maybe she'll put some of the weight back on. Still, the vids looked real good on my new Quicktime player. I just hope she isn't gonna lose anymore; or lighten her again ...:(

Worked with Alexis a couple of years ago now. Great lass to work with and hope to do at least one shoot with her this year for a naturist magazine.

britlover

Closed Account

Yeah, and I see it's now added to the her links section, here at Freeones.

Well you and every else are always certainly welcome. ;) Now if I chould just find some stuff on her hard to get pics and video of from places like shaf.uncovered and human toilet seats (though I'm obviously not too thrilled about the human toilet seats one, being as how I hate it when she does the degreading stuff myself, but I understand a girl has to make money :cool:).

I e-mailed Angryscotsman like twice now, and I still haven't recieved the Alexis vids from her legendary Jim Slip's UK Street Sluts apperance. Has anyone seen him around or heard from him ? Just curious.

Anywho, older but classic find there, Melroy. Good job ...:thumbsup:

- Brandon

Hey guys!
Does anyone know of any file sharing systme with Alexis May stuff on it ?

Anyway, let's hope it'll be a good one of us, and for her as well. I got a pretty good feelin' it will ...
;)

I was once able to dl 2 vids of her from Lime :) Wire.
Power surge took my babies away soon thereafter(my hardrive fried), and I haven't come upon them since.

no I haven't heard a thing from Madscotsman. Patience is what we otta have, though. We may hear from him yet again.

Anyhow, keep up the good work fellas, I like the Boobsplaza link. Good stuff, much appreciated. :)

britlover

Closed Account
Hey guys!

Thanks for the news, both Winterhertz ol' buddy. Indeed.

Fatfred: I apprechiate the link! Seriously. I keep checking my saved link to Bath Babes UK, and I see she hasn't done many parties latley. Hmm.

Anyway, this news that she is working on a new offical site and has moved to London to do more work for websites & DVDs is *AWESOME*! :D

I know I can't wait. In the meanwhile, enjoy these links I found:

Movies:

http://movgalleries.fuckedtits.com/lexi/?t1/revscf=askjolene/tour1.htm

Rare, classic photo set (raven-hair and braces. 2002 or 2003 look):

http://www.todayboobs.net/b/5/sub/sco/07/Alexis_May_2501/sub10.html

Well later my friends ...

- Brandon (britlover)

[PS: I know I been posting as much, but I've been helping family that lives by with errands and plus I have been trying to find a new job, personal matters, ect. On th plus side, even though my birthday is the 28th, tomarrow, my and family are headed on down to Ryan's steakhouse, my favorite in dyersburg, Tennessee, to celebrate my birthday earily. all my DVDs have came in so I'm a happy lad. Take care...]

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Apologies if this is a repost, but I only heard of this site today (while browsing through bgafd)...

WARNING - this is a "golden showers" site!

http://ripe4piss.com/payc/paycgal.php/c3b7781

Apparently Alexis did this some time ago before she became famous. Not my cup of tea, though.......:(

britlover

Closed Account
Apologies if this is a repost, but I only heard of this site today (while browsing through bgafd)...

WARNING - this is a "golden showers" site!

http://ripe4piss.com/payc/paycgal.php/c3b7781

Apparently Alexis did this some time ago before she became famous. Not my cup of tea, though.......:(

Thanks for this unique look into her before she became a more well known star, om3ga.

Man oh man, I just got through looking at the pics, and I must say: Doing the golden showers work is really gonna change the way I saw her. I'm kinda pissed off that she let herself become degraded like that, but I guess it's her business and I don't pay her bills.

Still, for such a unique & attractive all around woman, I bet she really regrets that. She doesn't (naturally, she's human) look happy or please at all.

It's not my cup of tea, either, and again, makes me sad. :( I hope she never does shit like that ever again ...

- Brandon

It's hard to speculate whether or not she may regret doing that considering she's done numerous other 'abuse' scenes. I can name at least three more where she doesn't look happy at all, but she must do it for some earthly reason. Money- perhaps it's as simple as that, but maybe she likes it.

A lot of women allow themselves to be degraded that way- it's a shame the society we live in today.

britlover

Closed Account
It's hard to speculate whether or not she may regret doing that considering she's done numerous other 'abuse' scenes. I can name at least three more where she doesn't look happy at all, but she must do it for some earthly reason. Money- perhaps it's as simple as that, but maybe she likes it.

A lot of women allow themselves to be degraded that way- it's a shame the society we live in today.

I was also thinking the same thing.

I was also thinking of the clip you can buy from the clip site that's fairly well known, where she was a Dog and was on a leesh and had a tail inserted in her ass. And also the now legendary Facial Abuse.com episode, ect.

So I was thinking maybe she is partially Sado Masochistic. And yeah, it is a shame the society we all live in, cause I also don't care for the degrading/extreme humiliation stuff. Spot on as always, Winterhertz ...

[nice post to the gent above, by the way]

I've been trying to find stuff of on rarely talked about newer site work, like UK Soccer Babes.com and shaft.uncovered, but they're hard to search for. Like her UK street sluts apperance. Anyone have any luck ? ...

- Brandon

I was also thinking the same thing.

I've been trying to find stuff of on rarely talked about newer site work, like UK Soccer Babes.com and shaft.uncovered, but they're hard to search for. Like her UK street sluts apperance. Anyone have any luck ? ...

- Brandon

same here im trying like mad to get her uksoccerbabes.com pics but cant get anything + they have now taken away the preview video from the site :mad:

dont suppose anyway has got a sneaky link to it

britlover

Closed Account
same here im trying like mad to get her uksoccerbabes.com pics but cant get anything + they have now taken away the preview video from the site :mad:

dont suppose anyway has got a sneaky link to it

Thanks for the vids, Julious. I saw that months ago, and it looked steamy. I wounder if some online file sharing system has it ? She really dig's that black guy.

uksoccerfan: Yup, I also noticed that too. Irks me as well, as I really dug her Ranger preview vid, and that they included a big of the cumshot. Really sucks ...
:(

britlover

Closed Account
Hey guys, good news for me:

I GOT MYSELF A WHOLE ALEXIS VID TO WATCH TONIGHT, THANKS TO MADSCOTSMAN! :D

Horay for Cameron. ;) Yup, he e-mailed me on over the recently up-loaded files that he has (Jim Slip's UK Street Slut apperance, plus shaft.uncovered.com), and I immdiantely downloaded the shaft.uncovered once, since it is just a WMV file I don't have to winrar it.

It's a hot & intense interracial scene, but the bloke who fucks her must work every day (or jacked off that day), because she's all hot 'n bothered and randy for a massive spunk load (you know how Alexis likes it dirty and get's into it), and it mostly falls on her tits, though she does swallow two tiny droplets. Anyway, I don't wanna spoil much, but she sucks him both before & after it's been in her sweet, delicious looking pussy, and they change positions frequently. She also talks about the biggest guy she's ever fucked, a Spanish one, which may have been in one of her PAL/UK DVDs or in her personal life, cause I don't remember that guy. Maybe one of the Miami boys from the Big Tits/Round Asses.com days, perhaps ?

it's all quite nice. Cameron said he'll be by here soon, and I'll shoot him on over an e-mail tomarrow. For anyone else who know's him here, he should be e-mailin' you soon. Totally awesome, stand up guy.

Well later guys. Man oh man, it's a real wounderful scene (better then I expected), with Alexis at her hottest as of late ...
:D

- Brandon

Well, made a post, with link and all, showed up, said I had 0 posts!!! I tried to edit post, and poof! It s gone! Anyway, joined board to say I love her too, and to post link. http://www.leximay.com/Home.html
Don't get too excited, not some hidden site full of galleries, just a site that wants to get you to buy some clips. But don't think I saw it on the 13 pages but. I could be wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my eyes are :rolleyes: right now.,