• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alexis Grace / Ashley Grace

Seriously couldn't you be anymore fuckin disrespectful and insensitive towards Alexis? I am sure nobody really gives a Rats A$$ about your humble opinion in the 1st place! So really Sir :dickhead: if you don't have anything nice to say too Alexis you should REALLY just :stfu: & keep that degrading BULL:baconsalt: to yourself!! :cussing:

lol obviously you give a rats ass about my opinion since it made you so angry...i'd still bang her.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
lol obviously you give a rats ass about my opinion since it made you so angry...i'd still bang her.

Hahaha funny you totally missed the gist of my response, Its not very classy to insult a girl who's a regular board-member NO less an OCSM who doesn't have to interact with us common folk @ all if she didn't care about what we say & think, So just remember the next time anybody wants to hear your :baconsalt: somebody will squeeze your head :douchebag:

And yeah I am a one of those members who respects the girls who spend some of there time to interact with us, & when I read or see members like you being so disrepectful and being so classless, its just not a very cool thing to do, so, like I said, if you don't have nice things to say, its pretty disrespectful to be so blunt and put one of the girls on blast in her own thread :dickhead:

its uncalled for and its extremely classless and insesitive whether you'd bang her or not, just think of the girls feelings the next time you decide to voice your opinion. :2 cents: :conehead:

Well, if you can understand basic English (that's English taught in grade school), Marlo Manson (and I) object to you being a dick. We appreciate the fact that Alexis Grace takes the time to interact with her fans. Trolls like you chase people like her away.

alexisgracee

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hahaha funny you totally missed the gist of my response, Its not very classy to insult a girl who's a regular board-member NO less an OCSM who doesn't have to interact with us common folk @ all if she didn't care about what we say & think, So just remember the next time anybody wants to hear your :baconsalt: somebody will squeeze your head :douchebag:

And yeah I am a one of those members who respects the girls who spend some of there time to interact with us, & when I read or see members like you being so disrepectful and being so classless, its just not a very cool thing to do, so, like I said, if you don't have nice things to say, its pretty disrespectful to be so blunt and put one of the girls on blast in her own thread :dickhead:

its uncalled for and its extremely classless and insesitive whether you'd bang her or not, just think of the girls feelings the next time you decide to voice your opinion. :2 cents: :conehead:

Thank you sweetie, His comments actually is what kept me away from here. I have been shooting full time again so new scenes up and coming... I greatly appreciate you stivking up for me. Because the rude comments. I dont give a shit about, But it does put me down for a little...

Alexis, every guy here would give one of their nuts for a moment of your time, so don't worry about the very very very small minority who just likes to cause internet mayhem. haha.