• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alexis Grace / Ashley Grace

Re: Ashley......

in the new episode of inthevip...very nice, gets her pussy eaten, then sucks jmacs cock and takes a mouth full of cum.

Is in the today bangbros update

schedule

Tugjobs update: "Alexis tugging on the roof"
Added: Monday January 4, 2010
Models in update: Victoria
Rating: 0.00 (0 votes)
Length: 13 minutes

description

I met a girl named Alexis Grace. She was waiting around out front. Alexis came down from Tampa to hang out with the Bang Bros crew again. Luckily, I found her before they did, because Alexis is hot and she gives excellent handjobs. So I took her to the rooftop and she jacked me off and slapped her tongue on my cock. After that Alexis played with my tip by putting it in her mouth. Alexis even slapped my dick on her hot pierced tits. Oh it was fucking amazing!

she is in the latest episode of moneytalks, doesn't look like she does more than get half naked though. when i d/l it i will let everyone know.

lol sure as hell looks like she is...maybe thats why she doesnt look good fucking on camera, everyone knows drunk sex sucks lol

when she did these nude vids without sex she wasn't that drunk and a bit more cute :)

why wouldn't it be legal.

hehe cause it's a download like "download ironman on **********" :p
probably someone owns this vid and wants money for it ;) so it can't be legal :D

Last edited by a moderator: