• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
A long time ago in this thread I asked if anyone had the uncensored clip of her getting fisted in one of the volumes of Hot Bods & Tailpipe. Thought I'd check back and see if anyone had found it????
Are you sure she did a movie with fisting? I posted a Shane's World picture link where she fists and gets fisted by Alana Evans. I know IAFD is not always timely and accurate, but it does not show any fisting by Alexis, nor does it show her appearing in any of the Hot Bods & Tail Pipe movies. I am so interested in seeing that clip.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen the censored vhs version but it's been long enough ago that I don't remember the volume number. The censored version is pixilated so you can't see it clearly. It's pretty blurry but you can still see it good enough to tell that Pat Myne is fisting the shit out of her and she's loving every minute of it!

Are you sure she did a movie with fisting? I posted a Shane's World picture link where she fists and gets fisted by Alana Evans. I know IAFD is not always timely and accurate, but it does not show any fisting by Alexis, nor does it show her appearing in any of the Hot Bods & Tail Pipe movies. I am so interested in seeing that clip.

Post up that picture or link it. :D