• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alexis Adams

Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Alexis Adams

Name: Alexis Adams
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Jewelry Store (Shopping Mall)

Alexis Adams is 18 years old and I met her at a horse race. Alexis Adams races horses on the weekends! I remember watching that tight looking
teen ass bounce up and down on that saddle, and I could not help but to wonder ....what does her pussy and asshole smell like? I noticed my dick
getting a little hard in my shorts, as I continued gazing at that amateur teen ass! It really is almost unbelievable, because I had absolutely no idea
if she would do the modeling, but when I spoke with her about it, she was open to the idea! Hell, she even let me fuck her after the nude modeling
shoot! I was going to pull my cock out of her pussy before cumming, but it just started to feel too good. I just figured. what the hell....I'll just blow
my load inside of her. I came HARD and DEEP in her too![/COLOR] I do apologize that there is not a "creampie" picture showing the cum oozing out , but in the last picture, she is trying to show the cum, but there was no cum to be seen! So yeah, I guess I shot my load too far up inside of her pussy.

modelgate

Banned
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Alexis Adams

Curvy+slut+Alexis+Adams+wants+to+bang+out+the+audition.jpg

Curvy slut Alexis wants to bang out the audition! > from Casting Couch X

http://model-bts.blogspot.co.at/2013/05/fresh-new-face-alexis-adams-on-casting.html