• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alexandra Sim-Wise

Thanks, RicoSuave. They are among her earlier modelling photosets, and I have'nt seen these pics in ages!
Much appreciated, and once again, many thanks.

Does any Alex fans find it inexplicable that she has never appeared as a cover girl for Front magazine, despite having her own article in the mag for the last three years ? Alex has a big following amongst Front readers, bettered only by Vicki Blows and Kitty Lea who have appeared on the cover numerous times. I know she herself has been frustrated about this, as was mentioned on her Myspace page about a year and a half ago.
I firmly believe the reason for this slight, is because she's a redhead. I do not recall a single redhead model appearing on the cover of a lads mag. (Jessica Weekley does not count as she's a natural brunette) For some reason they are regarded as "box office poison". Even popular Page Three girl Peta Todd has never had her own cover.
When Alex finally retires from glamour modelling all together, Front Magazine could do no worse than give her a cover send off, or at the very least give her a 4-6 page spread.

^Maybe that is the reason...if they ever put her on the cover, I will spend the extra money to subscribe to this UK publication in the States.

I believe that she has not been on the cover because they do not think she takes her modeling as serious as the other girls. She often admits she's a nerdy intellectual trapped in a beautiful body, and often states she wants to quit the business.

Another reason they think she is not serious is because she is extremely funny...she is always playing practical jokes and making funny faces.

She is one of the most beautiful women I know. I have a few autographed pictures of hers, but my all-time favorite is the watermelon pic.
For those who claim they do not like redheads, how could they say "no" to this: :lovecoupl
http://www.imagebam.com/image/dbdca285685937

If any Alex fans have checked out her Biography page on Freeones, I'd like to point out there are incorrections on there. When I tried to make some amendments on there, to my surprise three of my corrections were disapproved. So I'd just thought I'd let you know the following three facts about Alex that are 100 per cent accurate.

Alex was born on November 11 1981, not 1982.
Alex was born Alexandra Wise, without the Sim.
Alex was born in Hertfordshire, a county outside London, not in London itself.

Yours, slightly pedantically,
Mortley

Sorry Taxman, I'm afraid you're wrong on both counts.
I just happen to be someone who knows a fair amount about Alex, and who fancies her more than is probably good for him.

Does anyone have the set with her and the red les paul guitar, marshal amp, white skirt, cant seem to find any higher res pics, any help would be greatly appreciated

Anyone know of a more hq version of this pic?
13875532.jpg

gone right off her since she had those vile tattoo's done - a five year old with a crayon couldn't have done a worse job. No wonder the modelling works dried up