• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alex from Exploitedcollegegirls (chey model)

02-14-2014

02-14-2014.jpg

02-08-2014

02-08-2014.jpg

So nobody's confirmed whether the 36 minute regular video of Alex on the ECG site is a typo? There's been 2 or 3 different versions from years ago, and the longest has been 33 minutes.

That we be so awesome if they released an unedited version of the Alex videos, much like what they started doing later on with the 'behind-the-scenes' banter.

So nobody's confirmed whether the 36 minute regular video of Alex on the ECG site is a typo? There's been 2 or 3 different versions from years ago, and the longest has been 33 minutes.

That we be so awesome if they released an unedited version of the Alex videos, much like what they started doing later on with the 'behind-the-scenes' banter.

Posted this a couple of months ago.
The POV vid I have is 41 min, while the 3rd person vid is 33 min. Both vids have things the other one don't have. For example, the 3rd person vid has her riding reverse CG, while the POV does not contain that scene.

The POV vid I have is 41 min, while the 3rd person vid is 33 min. Both vids have things the other one don't have. For example, the 3rd person vid has her riding reverse CG, while the POV does not contain that scene.

Yes, but she only rides reverse cowgirl, what a couple mins at best?

Yes I know what's out in the wild (there have been 2 or 3 different versions and 33min is the longest for the regular video). But the ECG site now lists a longer regular video (36 min) with bigger file size. I'm wondering whether they did re-release yet another longer version. There's probably a different thread or place with a better chance of finding an ECG member to verify...just don't know where to ask.

Yes, but she only rides reverse cowgirl, what a couple mins at best?

POV has toy play, anal, 2 points of view for 3some, and a small snippet on whether she's swallowed before. The toy play/anal is what makes the POV video longer. Regular has reverse cowgirl, 2 points of view on the ball-licking and 2nd cumshot in the mouth, and a snippet at the end where she's wiping the cum off of her face.

The guy fro ECG should comment on what she was paid.

Someone needs to offer Alex enough money to bring her back.
I remember there used to be a guy on here from ECG who would post.

I'd love for them to release another 'unedited' Alex video with the stuff they cut out. It's too bad this was shot before they had HD cams and kept in all of the behind-the-scenes stuff.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I remember there used to be a guy on here from ECG who would post.

I'd love for them to release another 'unedited' Alex video with the stuff they cut out. It's too bad this was shot before they had HD cams and kept in all of the behind-the-scenes stuff.

ER!C L!VE

I agree, he needs to come back.

A new version of the movie would be great.

A new movie altogether would be great. :D