• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aletta Ocean - AKA: Aletta, Aletta Alien, Alien, Amanda, Dora, Doris, Doris Alien, Florancia, Florencia, Jessica Kline, Meseda, Nikita Charm

Finally something new!
I would have preferred a longer break and then returning with a completely new look but this is spot on! The brown hair looks absolutely phenomenal on her! She has already proven a thousand times that she is one of the most beautiful girls in the biz with her black hair/pale skin-gothic-style look so this is a welcome change for a new chapter in her astonishing career!
Hopefully she will create a really different look say Aletta II for this new period like intense tan and of course her already mentioned bigger boobs (not much but 2 or 3 steps would be perfect!). MAybe she will even add one or two piercings and tattoos to the mix! Her new bigger boobs with nipple piercings would be out of this world!
Overall, great news!!!

Finally something new!
I would have preferred a longer break and then returning with a completely new look but this is spot on! The brown hair looks absolutely phenomenal on her! She has already proven a thousand times that she is one of the most beautiful girls in the biz with her black hair/pale skin-gothic-style look so this is a welcome change for a new chapter in her astonishing career!
Hopefully she will create a really different look say Aletta II for this new period like intense tan and of course her already mentioned bigger boobs (not much but 2 or 3 steps would be perfect!). MAybe she will even add one or two piercings and tattoos to the mix! Her new bigger boobs with nipple piercings would be out of this world!
Overall, great news!!!

This new lighter hair is really a first step to a new look. I would not be surprised when she bleaches her hair blonde.

This new lighter hair is really a first step to a new look. I would not be surprised when she bleaches her hair blonde.

She has already hooked me with the new hair colour and I am totally curious if this is indeed a first step to an overall new look!

Whatever she will come up with I think she will look absolutely stunning!

In fact, she is so beautiful that every well defined style ought to look awesome!

Bring it up, Aletta!

Does anyone know what has happened to her twitter account? She doesn't seem to be there anymore