• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alan Wake

Was surprised once again that there were no threads on this xbox360 exclusive. For those of you who don't know, Alan Wake is a 360 adventure game that was announced a very long time ago and is notorious for being delayed many times.

Well the reviews are pouring in cause it comes out soon and its getting above avg to good reviews. The avg is 82 out of 22 reviews. I know that 82 is considered a good game and I bet it is indeed good, but for an xbox360 exclusive that has been delayed for many years, this is a big disappointment.

So far since the 2005 360 launch, the multiplatform third party titles are better then all the 360 exclusives.

It looks very reminiscent of Silent Hill. This is a good thing as we haven't had a true Silent Hill sequel in ages. I would like to give it a try

this reminds me of a hard rain (or whatever the name of that game is)
i think ill rent this if i even give it a chance at all....no need to buy.

this reminds me of a hard rain (or whatever the name of that game is)
i think ill rent this if i even give it a chance at all....no need to buy.

Yeah, you're right. It has the Film noir look to it like Heavy Rain. Heavy Rain was a great game and it wasn't full-on controls, Alan Wake is. I bet its good but I'm reading that its flawed. I'm yet to see a 360 exclusive that doesn't have any bugs and this game was 5 years in the making....

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
It's been in development hell for so long though. I remember watching the trailer for it with a computer student who was doing an undergraduate degree. He's now almost finished his PHD. That is how long ago it was.

It's been in development hell for so long though. I remember watching the trailer for it with a computer student who was doing an undergraduate degree. He's now almost finished his PHD. That is how long ago it was.

Dang... I was wondering about why it took so long. But, I like it when Developers take time on their games. The game looks promising and I think I wanna rent it or try it out.

There were some new gameplay videos of the game on Youtube, but they were taken down by the developers...

I saw quite a few of them, and the graphics look amazing and the story is fairly deep, as long as you take the time to check things. The lip-syncing bugs me though.

Has anyone else seen the live-action prequel videos yet?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I didn't enjoy this game, the ending was alright...I thought it would be more puzzling.

I really liked this game. Though it felt more like an experience than a game. An interactive movie/book. It's not scary, but it's intense. I found myself on the edge of my seat a number of times, and panting after finishing off a tough wave of enemies. The story was really good, and kept me wanting to find out what happens next. The whole book theme helps give it a Stephen King feel. It's the most immersive game I've played in a very long time.

I highly recommend it, at least as a rental since it can be beaten in 6 hours.