• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Al Gore is a hypocritical asshole

http://www.tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=367

For two reasons.

One: Global warming is a farce. I was in Colorado two weeks ago and it 2 degrees every night, just as it has been forever. The record high for one of the days I was there was set in.....1947!

Two: As you will read in that very brief article, While Al Gore has been trying to SHAME everyone into saving energy, his house uses more electricity in one month than the average house does ALL YEAR. His annual energy bill is larger than the average American's annual salary and he refuses to use alternative forms of energy that his electric company offers!!

He's full of shit, and he's a motherfucking hypocrite. SHUT THE FUCK UP AL! And go fuck yourself.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
My opinion of this man has always been very bad. I don't think highly of most politicians, but Al Gore has been somewhere at the bottom since I noticed him for the 1st time...

PMS? While I don't like Gore overall, I don't believe global warming a farce. Sorry I am certainly not going by his word alone.

I have to agree with you LadyLove. Global warming is something that the whole world has to take measures against.

I have to agree with you LadyLove. Global warming is something that the whole world has to take measures against.

Ok, it might be taken more seriously if the guy blowing his horn about it were to be one of those taking measures against it. His actions truly display his total lack of leadership skills. I don't even mind the guy but his actions are deplorable.

You were in Colorado for two days and came to the conclusion that global warming is a farce. I wish we had more scientists that did research the way you do. Al Gore is not the pioneer of global warming activism. Most of the world is going crazy over it and what to do about it. It just so happens that in America, he's one of the only few leading figures who seems to give a shit. It's not Al Gore vs the rest of the world. It's Al Gore and the rest of the world vs. those who have convinced themselves of the lie.

You know what? I don't care what Al Gore uses at home. I don't care if he drives a HUM V or uses ten times as much oil as China. Al Gore has done more to spread the word about this than anyone in the western world. He is a pioneer and a hero, and just like Clinton's blowjob, I couldn't care LESS what he does in his private life, if he lives up to his own standards, or if he is a good or bad man in private. All I care about is, saving the world. And publicly, that is all he cares about it. He cares about it so much it supposedly cost him the (rigged) election, and all I can say is

I love you, Al Gore. :D

Peter - global warming will ruin your childrens lives and mine whether or not we or they believe in it. Trying to stop it happening will barely affect your life. What's the point fighting those who are fighting it? If they're wrong, you can laugh at them someday. But if they're right, you and millions of others are contributing to the end of the world. Do you want that on your hands?

Fox

I'm not getting into it with you Fox, I have to go watch some paint dry. I'm just pointing out that the whole Global Warming movement will have difficulty gaining traction if it's most visible proponent doesn't even do a goddamn thing about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Fox, you'd have to be either naive or in the oil industry to not see that humans have some, or indeed total, responsibility for global warming.

Even if you look at, rarely crudely, on an economic level, you'd have to come to the conclusion that it is more prudent to start extensive climate saving programmes NOW rather than deal with the consequences of not.

It’s not Al Gore alone who says this. It’s like 99.9% of the world’s scientist who are in this field. Also all of the World’s Science Organizations have said the earth in warming as a result of human activity. It’s scientific fact not a political ploy.

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
Is his crib solar powered?

i found a lot more respect for Al Gore after seeing two things.

one was the Awkward Truth movie. apart from making me more aware of the global warming situation, it was good to see a politician who actually knew about the subject and cared about it, and wasn't just using it as a tool to get elected.

the other was the PMRC hearings, and Al Gore told Frank Zappa that he was a fan! and anybody who likes Frank Zappa gets respect points from me.

There's a lot more to the weather then the history of the weather in 2006-2007 or any political support Al Gore might want to rally around himself, and many greater minds than Al Gore are making quite good points supporting the theory. I'd suggest the Tom Brokaw special on Global Warming;

http://imdb.com/title/tt0821457/

Recently the Governments of the World not only signed a pact on this that the US stepped out of in denial of facts but, Austrailia recently determined there was a massive energy savings just switching to florescent light bulbs and will do so in the near future. (They don't care about Al Gore in Australia).

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/ci_5305461

http://www.ipcc.ch/

I like Al Gore! Wish he would have had this kind of stature and guts, when he was running for President... Dare to dream, we would not have our current President in office! Global Warming is not a farce! Scientist's from every science background from different countries have studied this...

A day in Colorado is hard to make a judgement. We have had 50 degree and -2 degrees in the last month in Michigan... oh well... I am sure you find some stuff on the web countering Global Warming.. I wonder who writes this? Oil companies?

Sorry, I ranted a bit. I will read what others write and take note of their opinions.. Thanks and off my stool... 8)

Tom Brokaw is an easy to watch reference that goes beyone what Gore says in his film. It might also be noted that the 20 warmest years in history occured over the last 25 years despite today's high and low in Colorado. Weather watching scientists also have ways of determining warm and cold periods in history by methods explained in Brokaw's report. That evidence means that not only are these the 20 warmest years in the 100 or so years of weather temperature records, but the 20 warmest years in perhaps 5,000 years. I think that's more significant and a more important issue then if Al Gore is an asshole.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0821457/

We are also dealing with a canopy effect that is reflecting sunlight back out of the atmosphere, and without that, would be looking at even higher temperatures estimated +8 degrees.

Well said AFA .. global warning is a reality .. no doubt in my mind

"Al Gore is a hypocritical asshole"

And...

If I heard any candidate for any position in the government tell the truth I would be suspicious right away!

yea...gotta agree on that one, cant escape global warming. what gets to me the most is that the news keeps releasing "studies" saying "today scientists have found evidence that humans are causing global warming" no shit sherlock!...

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
"Al Gore is a hypocritical asshole"

And...

If I heard any candidate for any position in the government tell the truth I would be suspicious right away!

:rofl: They'd get killed right away.

Al Gore is a FRIGGIN IDIOT!!! Anybody that thinks he's looking to better mankind aka; GLOBAL WARMING!!! WAKE UP!!! Look at his track history from when he was younger and started into politics!!! You'll jump from one side of the isle to the other REAL quick!!! I doubt that any of you are old enough to REMEMBER when idiot Al Gore WANTED ALL CARS & TRUCKS 5 YEARS OLD OFF THE ROAD!!!! Do you remember what your parents said about that. As if the economy wasn't bad enough, every 5 years IDIOT AL GORE wants YOUR PARENTS TO BUY A NEW CAR OR TRUCK????? Why, just ask yourself could this be????? Hmmmmmm Car Makers had a 10 year warranty on EMISSIONS CONTROLS. It's called $$$$$$$$$$ thats MONEY!!!!! For his pocket!!!! Whats HIS agenda down the road??? Hmmmm White House??? Try Again Maybe??? You Bet!!!
As for GlOBAL WARMING, it's BS, just plain and simple, yes we could do better on pollution, read what I said POLLUTION, thats not Global Warming!!! Did you ever hear of the Ice Age??? WOW, what car's, boats, factories, or man-made machinery caused that to happen??? I bet ol Al Gore could have stopped it!!! Did you know, we had a "Little ICE AGE" that started around 1300 and ended in either 1814 or 1815???? Hmmmmmm Makes you wonder why are we still here????? Global Warming in the past, and we're still here!!!! Amazing!!!!!
Most land owners in the world do more for man-kind in ONE DAY than Al Gore could do in a LIFETIME!!!! Now I bet you're saying "What's He Talking About"???? We have more TREES now than in 1800!! Go to the GIS Web-Site. One Adult TREE produces enough Oxygen for 18 people and there use's ie. you, your dog & cats, cars, boats, house products etc. AND as an added benefit they remove 1 ton ( 2,000 lbs. ) of CARBON from the air and return it into the ground. How do I know, I'm a Tree Farmer with 23,000 Trees. aka, A Renewable Resource!!! I attend ALL the Department of Agriculture seminars and programs I can!!!
Every thing runs in CYCLES, we are now in a warmer one. Next year???? 10 years???? If YOU believe, the MAN UPSTAIRS knows. Not Al Gore!!!

I remember reading that article. I also remember reading other articles about how much energy/gas he used was made-up and/or vastly exaggerated.

Oh and by the way, what he does is irrelevant. Doesn't mean he's wrong about global warming. Nor does it mean that everyone else can safely do whatever they want even if it's true.

... people who do not believe that global warming is happening (yes, even in North America!) may take a look at these pages:

http://www.climatehotmap.org/namerica.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Warming

or, if they are too lazy to read, just look at this graph:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Instrumental_Temperature_Record.png

Al Gore has done something right: waking americans up, at least some of 'em. Americans, who on a global scale use up the most energy per person by far:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_usa_per_per-energy-usage-per-person
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_oil_con-energy-oil-consumption

I could go on arguing, but those who now, with all the recent media coverage, STILL don't believe we have to take action and start reducing cabon dioxides will, I fear, not change their view, no matter how often they are told.