• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aimee Sweet

Re: Aimee sweet new sets?

I've always liked her spade tattoo - but really miss her nipple piercings - which I haven't seen her show in pictures in a long time. Makes me wonder if she stopped wearing them. Any one know?

cobraii

Banned

Tattoo's are so stupid.
I doubt that anyone with a brain ever got one and didn't wish they hadn't down the road. Yeah that spade looks classy, trailer park classy.:rolleyes:

cobraii said:
Tattoo's are so stupid.
I doubt that anyone with a brain ever got one and didn't wish they hadn't down the road. Yeah that spade looks classy, trailer park classy.:rolleyes:

each to his own, i say. if you don't like her, just don't look at her...or anyone with a tattoo...

Scarlet_Swan said:
I've always liked her spade tattoo - but really miss her nipple piercings - which I haven't seen her show in pictures in a long time. Makes me wonder if she stopped wearing them. Any one know?

Really? Must have been a while. I didn't know she had any.

Ed. Oh I just remembered, it's that set that's really dark, kind of black/brown/white with the thin chains isn't it.

cobraii said:
Tattoo's are so stupid.

I suppose if they are cute and well done it's fine. Something like Belladonna has is a bit over the top. Just deal...