• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ahmed Mohamed Supporters

He told MSNBC he was not allowed to call his parents and was accused of carrying a hoax bomb. He said: “I felt like I was a criminal, I felt like I was a terrorist. I felt like all the names I was called.”

He added: “In middle school I was called a terrorist, called a bomb maker, just because of my race.”

http://www.theguardian.com/science/...wkins-questions-ahmed-mohamed-motive-backlash

Motive ✓

So he brings a device to school which to any normal person would arouse suspicion.

And apparently this clock wasn't something he built, but just an 1980s alarm clock he removed the casing from.

This kid was out to prove a point by perpetrating a hoax and the usual suspects (stupid liberals) fell for it.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
a hobby project

You do not ever travel, do you? My hobby projects made out of herbs and making my hair look good get seized when over 100ml and i have almost have to give head to whomever seize them in order to keep going with my planned trip. If that thing, these days, look like a hobby project to you, i hope you are from Mars.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
You do not ever travel, do you? My hobby projects made out of herbs and making my hair look good get seized when over 100ml and i have almost have to give head to whomever seize them in order to keep going with my planned trip. If that thing, these days, look like a hobby project to you, i hope you are from Mars.

This thread is depressing, it less about Ahmed now, and more about how crappy our school systems must be. They are apparently far worse than I thought based on the responses to that picture. Yes I travel as part of an IT job, this requires regularly bringing along electronics, see above post where I have already mentioned that, and the fact I have never had any issue with getting on a plane.

Folks I'm not that bright (feel free to insult/joke :) ) and even I know that is just two broken alarm clocks smooshed together to make one working one. As far as a hobby Sabrina my closets are stuffed full of electronic junk like that, my spare room is full electronic parts. Yes that is a hobby for a lot dorks like me, using what other people consider electronic waste and making interesting things out of it.

You should see my home theater setup at the core of it is a hacked/jailbroken/modded AppleTV 1st gen that can stream media from damn near any source on the internet, just by using the remote that came with it. Hook up a game pad, and it can play any NES/SNES/SMS/Gameboy/Genesis/TurboGrafx ROM made. Trust me a lot of IT dorks do this kind of stuff as a hobby, hell everyone of my friends do this stuff in their downtime.

Go to this link for pictures of what dorks like me do in our off time, these are modded computer cases, all the computers work, some have plenty of exposed wires even.
http://www.azoft.com/spotlight/2011/04/06/50-bizarre-computer-cases.html

To Ace expelling a kid for making a pop tart look like a gun, extremely stupid overreaction, same as putting Ahmed in hand cuffs even after they knew it wasn't a bomb.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
While I accept that it is entirely debatable whether or not Ahmed Mohamed should have been arrested (I've read that was a result of the way that he responded to police questions while on site - but maybe that was a result of him being scared silly :dunno: ). What I do not see as debatable is the lack of rational thinking involved in this invitation to the White House. To me, that is completely ridiculous, especially given other MUCH more serious incidents that have taken place, that the President hasn't even commented on. Shame. Shame. Shame...

As far as suspension and expulsion, there have been a good number of kids as young as 7 who have been suspended for just drawing pictures of guns, bombs and other "restricted" objects. Most American school districts have a strict zero tolerance policy when it comes to things like this now. I personally think it's overkill, but that's based on my school years a looooong time ago. In my day, kids didn't bring daddy's gun to school and murder their classmates because someone said their shoes were ugly (a coming generation of soft, delicate, fragile, hypersensitive, walking/talking babies... but that's another topic). So, if the police questioning revolved around what Ahmed Mohamed intended this device to be seen as (and I believe it did), I have no issue with him getting jammed up. Be that as it may... I still have a BIG problem with President Obama playing cheap politics over this incident. I am coming to regret my second vote for Obama as much as I did my first vote for W. Bush.

Did America get trolled by Ahmed and his alarm clock?

J. D. Gordon
Executive Director, Protect America Today
3:31 PM 09/21/2015

It was the story that sparked outrage across America.

A bright 14-year old student brought a homemade clock into MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas to impress a teacher. But instead of earning praise for his engineering skills and innovation, he was handcuffed, hauled off by police and suspended from school.

Since he’s a dark-skinned Muslim, the political left cited it as evidence that America is a racist and xenophobic country. Just like they’ve said all along.

Thus the child prodigy became a national hero. VIP invites poured in, ranging from individuals like President Obama and Mark Zuckerburg to prestigious agencies and institutions such as NASA and MIT. So did generous donations.

But what if it was all a scam? Based on a hoax? Irving’s version of Ferguson’s infamous, “hands up, don’t shoot.”

Well, the more we learn about Ahmed Mohamed, his clock, family and friends, and most importantly this year’s bitter struggle between Muslim community leaders and Irving government officials over Sharia Law, it seems a certainty. No offense to Ahmed, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out.

Let’s start with the clock. It doesn’t remotely resemble one. No, it resembles a briefcase bomb. Photos show a vintage Radio Shack clock, dissembled and put back into a case, with a wire sticking out. Once it began beeping inside a back-pack, that’s when the trouble started. When police questioned young Ahmed, they said he was “passive aggressive,” stubbornly repeating it was a clock and stonewalling other questions. But here’s the thing, even if the Pope or Dalai Lama brought that device into a school, and then played games with teachers and police, they’d get arrested too.

Unfortunately, most people’s attention span started and ended with just the clock incident. As if it happened a vacuum. Poor Ahmed.

But there’s much more to this than meets the eye.

Turns out that Ahmed’s family and friends are activists and provocateurs. They’re front line warriors in battling so-called “Islamophobia,” a term coined by the Muslim Brotherhood and since used to silence any criticism of Muslims, no matter what they do. His dad, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed has engaged in publicity stunts before, like defending the Koran in Florida Pastor Terry Jones’ mock trial in 2010. In a 2011 television debate with Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch entitled, “Does Islam Respect Human Rights?” Mohamed identifies himself as President of Al-Sufi Islamic Center in Dallas and former presidential candidate of Sudan. It’s the country where the Muslim Janjaweed militia carried out genocide against non-Muslim black Africans in Darfur.

During the interview, after “correcting the record” that Islam does not abuse human rights, Mohamed tells us, “even when Prophet Mohammed used a sword, he used it like the doctor used a knife, to heal you and to cure you.” That’s reassuring.

Ahmed’s handlers include the Council on American Islamic Relations, a.k.a. CAIR, an organization founded by the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas in the early 1990s to advance the Islamist agenda. To them, “if you see something, say something,” equals racism. What a great way to disarm America.

And now, we turn to Irving – America’s battleground in the clash over Islam’s Sharia Law.

Following an honor killing in which Egyptian taxi driver Yaser Said shot his two teen daughters Sarah and Amina in his cab because they became “too Westernized,” and refused arranged marriages including to man nearly triple in age, Irving officials took a hardline position to help stop repeats.

In March of this year, Irving Mayor Beth Van Duyne made national news by pushing a Texas legislature bill, “American Laws for American Courts” which would stop judges from using foreign law in their rulings. She vocally opposed Sharia mediation at a local mega-mosque too. The Mayor knows that even under lenient interpretations, Sharia treats women and girls as property and thus prone to domestic abuse. In the most extreme cases, honor killings.

Well, guess who’s been out to get the Mayor ever since?

If you guessed Ahmed’s family, friends and CAIR, you’d be right.

So, enter the fresh faced, nerdy kid with the NASA shirt, who tinkers with go-carts and just wants to be an engineer someday. Hollywood couldn’t have cast him better. Just three weeks into high school, he secretly carries in a device that any TSA agent at airport security would think is a bomb. Then provokes police to get arrested, leaving the cuffs on just long enough for his sister to snap a photo.

My fellow Americans, we’ve been trolled. And if we don’t get wise to it, the next Ahmed may very well blow up his school. That’s the inevitable result of silencing teachers and disarming police. Time to face truth, or forever live with the consequences.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/21/did-america-get-trolled-by-ahmed-and-his-clock/#ixzz3mVJ6icOw

As far as suspension and expulsion, there have been a good number of kids as young as 7 who have been suspended for just drawing pictures of guns, bombs and other "restricted" objects.

And I have thought that guns are very important part of American way of life and a positive thing for you.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
if the police questioning revolved around what Ahmed Mohamed intended this device to be seen as (and I believe it did), I have no issue with him getting jammed up. Be that as it may... I still have a BIG problem with President Obama playing cheap politics over this incident. I am coming to regret my second vote for Obama as much as I did my first vote for W. Bush.

I'm sure the fragile little flower started to crack when asked some pointed questions, and yeah, that last sentence, Obama is sure making it an easy case.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I'm fully aware of the fact that this is the absolute last place I should be asking, but here goes: I'm hearing two very extreme sides to this story, from groups of people who are typically allies. So, which is the truth? I've read this thread as well, and my question remains. What the fuck?

I have no problem with double-checking. I do have a problem with arresting [NOBABE]the kid[/NOBABE] even before the results of the double-check. I have problems with Sarah Palin still telling she believe it was a bomb even after it was verified that it was a clock she tweeted : "That's a clock and I'm the queen of England". Well Said, your majesty
He made his clock as a science project. Any decent science teacher could easily, by looking at it, tell if it's a clok, a bomb or whatever, there was no need to call the cops, arresting him, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
He made his clock as a science project. Any decent science teacher could easily, by looking at it, tell if it's a clok, a bomb or whatever, there was no need to call the cops, arresting him, etc.

He didn't make shit. He took a radio shack alarm clock, removed the casing and placed the components in a fucking briefcase and brought it to school waiting for someone to say something.

If this was just a science project and a big misunderstanding why didn't he tell the police that? And where is the science teacher to corroborate this story?

We're told by the gubment, "if you see something, say something." Apparently that doesn't apply if it goes against the narrative.

The absolute fucking idiocy of political correctness on display.

And that's being generous.

All I'm saying is : "Double-check before ringing the alarm", particulary if that something is in your field of expertise. Any science stuff made by a 14 years old kid could be easily identified by any decent science teacher. If the science teacher cannot tell if it's a clock or a bomb, he's a fraud and shouldn't teach science to teenagers

All I'm saying is : "Double-check before ringing the alarm", particulary if that something is in your field of expertise. Any science stuff made by a 14 years old kid could be easily identified by any decent science teacher. If the science teacher cannot tell if it's a clock or a bomb, he's a fraud and shouldn't teach science to teenagers

He wasn't detained by the police because they thought it was a bomb. It was established that it wasn't. It was for the apparent hoax.

Rey C.

He wasn't detained by the police because they thought it was a bomb. It was established that it wasn't. It was for the apparent hoax.

That was my understanding as well.

But in regard to Johan's claim, how is it that high school science teachers are all of a sudden supposed to be explosives experts, when bomb squads will take suspicious objects to secure locations because even they cannot immediately determine what they are???

I still think [NOBABE]the kid[/NOBABE] was being a wise ass. And these days, being a wise ass in a public school can get you jammed up (like the other kid who just got arrested for sneaking a kiss from a female classmate). But again, why was this boy invited to the White House??? :wtf:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This kid's sister was suspended three years ago for threatening to blow up the school. Muckrakers. That's all they are. If they encountered real Islamofascists they'd probably wet themselves and then get beheaded for not being fundamental enough.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
... But again, why was this boy invited to the White House??? :wtf:

Just Obama having a ball trolling the FOX media and his opposition. He is on the last leg of his terms, he need not worry about anything anymore

Rey C.

Just Obama having a ball trolling the FOX media and his opposition. He is on the last leg of his terms, he need not worry about anything anymore

It's just unfortunate that he has to check his Political Correctness manual before making decisions these days. He said that he would rise above partisan foolishness. Rather than rise above it, he's been wallowing in it. Wasted opportunity to "do the right thing".

Shame. Shame. Shame...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I thought my monitor was tilted to the left this morning when I turned it on. I see you're back..............I guess it's back to asshatery, and douchebaggery as per your previous times defending all muslims, while criticizing everyone else.