• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ah crap! We're all gonna die!

I've still got my bunker from Y2K. Did that thing ever come in handy. My computer, bank cards, those computer things that help my car run, all of that shit got saved. Was going to sell the bunker till I heard about 2012. I put in for vacation that week so I'll still get paid for when the world ends then too.

Here's a heads up, bring Hostess Twinkies. The company just filed for bankruptcy and that stuff has a shelf life way past the polarity shift date.

I have to admit I did purchase extra water and canned foods for Y2K. I didn't tell anyone, just stocked the pantry closet very well.

This has happened multiple times in the past, and there has never been a large level extinction event tied to any of them that we know of so it's probably won't wipe a bunch of things out.

eyes_finder_pointing_down1.gif

I just stockpile bullets...

They should help me get to the things that all you guys have put away just for my use...

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
The great thing about those who freely post pictures of their guns and ammo is that they usually make it quite clear where they live. They make it very easy to find them.
Were all the shit to go down, it would be the homes of those dudes that would be invaded rather quickly, and rather frequently. Granted, they might be able to hold a few of them off...but we are talking about invasion forces of thousands going after these single dudes. Fuckers would not stand a chance of making it past the first year.

The great thing about those who freely post pictures of their guns and ammo is that they usually make it quite clear where they live. They make it very easy to find them.
Were all the shit to go down, it would be the homes of those dudes that would be invaded rather quickly, and rather frequently. Granted, they might be able to hold a few of them off...but we are talking about invasion forces of thousands going after these single dudes. Fuckers would not stand a chance of making it past the first year.

You going to be one of them, Stan?

The great thing about those who freely post pictures of their guns and ammo is that they usually make it quite clear where they live.
Hey hippy.. come give it a try. Please?

Were all the shit to go down, it would be the homes of those dudes that would be invaded rather quickly, and rather frequently.
Hey hippy.. come give it a try. Please?

Granted, they might be able to hold a few of them off...but we are talking about invasion forces of thousands going after these single dudes. Fuckers would not stand a chance of making it past the first year
So now you're a know-it-all when it comes to riots, pillaging, breaking into homes of firearm owners and taking their guns from them?

Lead the way, hippy. Please?

I'll be waiting.

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
I bet you went by Sam's Club and got one of those cases with 48 bottles of water in it, huh? Show off!

You were in front of me in line, I had to one-up you!

But with STDiva's contribution, I also now have a 4 pack of double A batteries, in addition to the Nabs I found in the garage this evening. Are you really prepared to compete with all that?! Water, nabs, some Cheetos, a can of gas... I'm darn near a modern day Danny Boone up here, Jinxy! Obviously, I'm a hardcore survivalist.

But uh... just in case I run out of peanut butter, maybe we can do some bartering. I've got some packs of Wendy's ketchup that I'd be willing to let go of if you have Peter Pan. I'm not big on Jif. But if this magnet thing lasts more than a year or two, I guess we could still work out a deal.

Boonie, get your grubby paws off my Peter Pan! I'm not sharing! You lost out on the bartering when you said jalepeno cheetos. That is just ... :facepalm:
Regular cheetos would gotten me AND all my supplies, no questions asked.

Ain't no beatnick hippie gonna go out looking for guns and ammo...

If your avi would have been packing, he could tell you straight up what it's like to be alive...

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You were in front of me in line, I had to one-up you!

I was eying the 48 pack too. But you were wearing those Daisy Duke shorts. I kinda got distracted.

Boonie, get your grubby paws off my Peter Pan! I'm not sharing! You lost out on the bartering when you said jalepeno cheetos. That is just ... :facepalm:
Regular cheetos would gotten me AND all my supplies, no questions asked.

The jalapenos were on sale! :( But hear me out... while cleaning out my closet, I also found a (10 year old) can of boiled peanuts. Yummy, huh? :drool2: When things get tough, I'll have a line outside my door to get to those babies. Play your cards right and maybe... maaaaybe, I could be persuaded to give you a spoonful. :yesyes:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
we still got 500 more years. we can worry about that once this is confirmed.

Don't be so sure. 500 years will be on us faster than you think - kind of like high school reunions. I'm on the look-out for two or three cans of Spam too. I know that'll last a good 700-800 years.