• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aggressive Blowjobs With One End Result In Mind

I'm looking for videos of super aggressive blowjobs. Blowjobs where the girl concentrates on the task at hand and works hard for that cum. No sexy eye contact, no licking and slow deepthroating trying to be sexy and work the guy up. The vids I'm looking for are ones with girls sucking that cock hard and fast, twisting that hand with her mouth if needed. Also if the guy is reaching back over her ass and playing with her ass and pussy at the same time, that is hot too.The girl just keeps working it and working it and working it until she gets that cum in her mouth. Here is a great example of what I am talking about. Video 1 is one of the hottest blowjob videos I have ever seen, especially when she tells him "don't come in my mouth". What do you think is gonna happen? That is exactly what she wanted....and got!
http://www.freekickassmovies.com/brazzerspass/big_wet_butts/2009-10-09/index02.htm
Please, more vids like this one! Hardcore, serious, aggressive blowjobs!

I'm looking for videos of super aggressive blowjobs. Blowjobs where the girl concentrates on the task at hand and works hard for that cum. No sexy eye contact, no licking and slow deepthroating trying to be sexy and work the guy up. The vids I'm looking for are ones with girls sucking that cock hard and fast, twisting that hand with her mouth if needed. Also if the guy is reaching back over her ass and playing with her ass and pussy at the same time, that is hot too.The girl just keeps working it and working it and working it until she gets that cum in her mouth. Here is a great example of what I am talking about. Video 1 is one of the hottest blowjob videos I have ever seen, especially when she tells him "don't come in my mouth". What do you think is gonna happen? That is exactly what she wanted....and got!
http://www.freekickassmovies.com/brazzerspass/big_wet_butts/2009-10-09/index02.htm
Please, more vids like this one! Hardcore, serious, aggressive blowjobs!

Does anyone have an ID on this slut? Rep points would be in order!