• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Advantages of being naked

Let's imagine that all people in the world are naked. If it was so our lives would become infinitely better.

For example: a naked sexy booby girl enters a club. Then she notices a guy sitting next to her has a boner. She considers this as a compliment or a hint (something like 'come here, baby , I like you' :) ) So it helps people to communicate without saying anything, Isn't that great.

Another example: Imagine a beauty contest. A booby participant goes along the runway. So now the judges don't need to raise the plates with the marks written on them. Their cocks can show if the girl is attractive or not. So if a judge has a really hard cock that's 10 or if his cock is slack that's 2.

What's ur opinion 'bout all this? :)

Have you ever had to run when you were naked, maybe because you were about to get in the shower when the phone started ringing? OUCH!

Really all you have done there is talk about "booby girls" and boners.

Do you think that if a guy has a boner the girl will just go and fuck him?

Your logic is way off, all you have decided, is that, if everyone is naked then you will get girls all the time because you will have a boner and a girl will have sex with you there and then

When i clicked on this thread, i expected you to have some real examples of why is would be an advantage

But really you have just given two, neither of which would actually happen

So then what? Clothing clubs where chicks get dressed for tips? Now granted that there are some people that should probably be payed to put some more clothes on, but still. Do you really want to be flipping through the channels on the TV and come across some of these shows where nobody should be naked? Dr. Phil and The View come to mind here in the states. Plus the fact that cold weather has different effects on men and women. Nice little rock hard nipples are not reward enough for my junk trying to burrow it's way back into my body for some warmth.

I'm not talking about this :(
I am, though.
Really all you have done there is talk about "booby girls" and boners.

Do you think that if a guy has a boner the girl will just go and fuck him?

Your logic is way off, all you have decided, is that, if everyone is naked then you will get girls all the time because you will have a boner and a girl will have sex with you there and then

When i clicked on this thread, i expected you to have some real examples of why is would be an advantage

But really you have just given two, neither of which would actually happen

Damn, dude! You're being lectured by BMH about being immature! It's now officially too late to quit while you're ahead. :facepalm:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
It would be a lot easier to write my name in the snow that's for sure.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
It would be a lot easier to write my name in the snow that's for sure.

It would be a lot harder to find the tool needed to write your name in the snow...

When the temperature creeps down you experience something called (I know I will regret this) blueballs syndrome, it basically turns your crownjewels in to a small blue grape...

I found thats its all fine and dandy if you restrict it to a maximum of 10 minutes, 20 meters of rolling in snow, or 1,5 kilometers of streaking at a temperature of -20 degrees centigrades, after that you really want to get back to the sauna because you wont have much to brag about during the streaking run anymore.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

If we were all naked, all the time, I would probably quit smoking cigarettes really quickly. The proposition of a hot, burning ember being anywhere near my naked penis would be a stronger smoking cessation tool than a nicorette/nicoderm/chantix cocktail.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Let's imagine that all people in the world are naked. If it was so our lives would become infinitely better.

For example: a naked sexy booby girl enters a club. Then she notices a guy sitting next to her has a boner. She considers this as a compliment or a hint (something like 'come here, baby , I like you' :) ) So it helps people to communicate without saying anything, Isn't that great.

Another example: Imagine a beauty contest. A booby participant goes along the runway. So now the judges don't need to raise the plates with the marks written on them. Their cocks can show if the girl is attractive or not. So if a judge has a really hard cock that's 10 or if his cock is slack that's 2.

What's ur opinion 'bout all this? :)

That's just fucking stupid! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

lol Both the points were only about being able to see guys' cocks. The results in seeing all the boners in the world, in his words, "our lives would become infinitely better"

Reactions: BCT
Better idea: Advantages of cloths
-Nobody wants to see my fat hairy ass
-Cold weather makes my penis pull a scared turtle.
-Cold weather
-I would have a constant boner between all of my classes
-I personally live for those random moments of nip slips, erect nips, whale tails and other sexy little mis-haps because they are a treat! Everything is better in moderation!
-The list goes on...

If a sexy girl walked into a club and saw a guy with a boner, she would think he was some horny creep haha. Do you get a boner every time you see sexy girl? There are way to many people in the world who I would never want to see naked.