• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adrienne Manning / Sweet Adri / Hot Adri

She announced on twitter that she is getting back into camming in March. I just checked and her first show back is March 5th at 11pm est. I saw many of her shows and she is fucking fantastic!! I wouldn't miss it!! http://www.cam4.com/AdriManning/

Waiting for her website to launch is driving me insane but I know it will be worth the wait. Especailly since she said she is willing to do b/g on her site!! Fuck YESSS!!!

I'll be honest, I haven't been very impressed with her Cam4 shows lately. They're nothing like they used to be. She doesn't masturbate anymore. It's more like a tease now. She takes out her dildo and just teases you with it. I guess she's saving those masturbation shows for her paypal "private shows" on yahoo messenger or something like that. I just can't see myself paying $3-$5 a minute just to watch a girl masturbate. Especially since that's kinda what she does for a living. Adri is still unbelievably gorgeous and her shows are free unless you wanna chat so I still recommend checking them out. I just miss her old Cam4 shows. :(

I'll be honest, I haven't been very impressed with her Cam4 shows lately. They're nothing like they used to be. She doesn't masturbate anymore. It's more like a tease now. She takes out her dildo and just teases you with it. I guess she's saving those masturbation shows for her paypal "private shows" on yahoo messenger or something like that. I just can't see myself paying $3-$5 a minute just to watch a girl masturbate. Especially since that's kinda what she does for a living. Adri is still unbelievably gorgeous and her shows are free unless you wanna chat so I still recommend checking them out. I just miss her old Cam4 shows. :(

true, she used to fucked the dildo on public show for free! i guess she found out she could make money if do it in private

besides, any news on her new website/bg stuff?