• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adrienne Manning / Sweet Adri / Hot Adri

AdrienneManning

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys :D

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, I've been a busy beaver ;)

My website is not finished, sorry for the confusion. I am getting closer though!

My new site http://www.AdrienneManning.com will be a lot like my old websites but BETTER because I actually own it and I will be running it and doing live camshows every week, and you will actually be chatting with ME instead of the dude running my old website!!!

On the new site there's all new candids and amateur stuff as well as professional content updated every week. Of course I will take your requests too! My videos are going to be A LOT longer also, and I have a great new HD videocamera :D

I will be sure to announce here when it's actually up, running, and live, and ready to join!!!

xoxo
Adri

Thank you Adrienne.

I guess what I really want to know (everyone does actually) is if you'll be doing hardcore (with a guy) in your website. If not at the beginning can we expect that?

Thank you Adrienne.

I guess what I really want to know (everyone does actually) is if you'll be doing hardcore (with a guy) in your website. If not at the beginning can we expect that?

I totally agree! You must understand, my dear Adrienne, that the sites where there are no sets HC in the long run become boring .....:angels:

very cute...very!

I also agree with this, Adri, and you even said in one of your cam shows that you were not against hardcore if you can find the right guy. I don't know what it's like in NE but, for some reason, I doubt that would be very hard to find. ;)

Adri, I think you're amazingly beautiful and sexy and just all an around gorgeous girl. In fact, you just might be my favorite nude model. Though, your "new" website has been in the works for years now. Can you explain to your awaiting fans why it is taking so long? I'm not trying to be negative but it just seems like every time you say it's "coming soon"... it never comes. You said it would be up and running by the end of summer, then it was by the end of the year... well, that's only six weeks away. What's the deal? Is it money? You seem to have a lot of time on your hands so I don't think that's it. Also, why did you stop camming? I never missed a cam show on cam4 every Friday and Sunday at 10pm. I looked forward to it. That was the only way to interact with you besides twitter. If money is an issue for your website, then not camming isn't helping the situation. Whatever the reason, I hope you resolve it soon because you're the best and I can't wait for your site!! :)

AdrienneManning

Thank you Adrienne.

Me doing hardcore has been a big deal for some people... Some of my fans are begging me to do it, others begging me not to...

I do plan on doing some hardcore girl/boy scenes for www.AdrienneManning.com :D

AdrienneManning

I also agree with this, Adri, and you even said in one of your cam shows that you were not against hardcore if you can find the right guy. I don't know what it's like in NE but, for some reason, I doubt that would be very hard to find. ;)

Adri, I think you're amazingly beautiful and sexy and just all an around gorgeous girl. In fact, you just might be my favorite nude model. Though, your "new" website has been in the works for years now. Can you explain to your awaiting fans why it is taking so long? I'm not trying to be negative but it just seems like every time you say it's "coming soon"... it never comes. You said it would be up and running by the end of summer, then it was by the end of the year... well, that's only six weeks away. What's the deal? Is it money? You seem to have a lot of time on your hands so I don't think that's it. Also, why did you stop camming? I never missed a cam show on cam4 every Friday and Sunday at 10pm. I looked forward to it. That was the only way to interact with you besides twitter. If money is an issue for your website, then not camming isn't helping the situation. Whatever the reason, I hope you resolve it soon because you're the best and I can't wait for your site!! :)

Thank you for your kind words and for being my fan for so long :D

I can't give you just one reason why it's taking so long to finish my website, sorry, so here is my rather lengthy explanation.

I had decided to take a few years off modeling to finish college and enjoy being a normal person. Working with "certain people" had left a bitter taste in my mouth... and after two failed websites I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue modeling (or even have a website) or just get a typical job. I decided to do both so I could enjoy the perks of both worlds.

I am currently working on my website, but I also spend a lot of my time doing a number of things other than working on it (or doing internet things in general) like hanging out with my friends and family or working on my house. I also spend a lot of my day at my day job and I do spend some time each day working on editing content for my website. I do some traveling and shooting for my website as well as for a number of other websites too. I'm sure you can find the links on Freeones :)

So you can see I have been busy living my life... time just flies when you're busy. I'm not trying to neglect my fans either, that's why I have Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace. It will be a lot easier to stay in touch when my site is up though...

However, I can't tell you when my website it will be finished, but it is being worked on although I am not the only person working on it. I am waiting for someone else to help me with the design as well, and it's taking longer than I had hoped!

I haven't been doing camshows lately because of some health issues, and I have been handling a lot of personal issues, as well as some home improvement things that I want to finish before I start using my house as a place to shoot photo, video, and live camshows ;)

I have been thinking about maybe, possibly, perhaps doing some camshows on Cam4 again sometime soon though... I just can't stand all the dumbasses that are so rude in those free chartrooms!

Any more questions, feel free to ask!

You guys can follow my everyday life on Twitter if you want. It's so exciting and glamorous!!!

http://twitter.com/AdriManning

:hatsoff:

xoxo
Adri